150 N. Michigan Ave., 34th Floor, Chicago, IL 60601
Anna Rossi is a Senior Quantitative Research Analyst at C+R Research. Anna is also an active member of CultureBeat, C+R’s multicultural research team, bringing deep cultural insights to our research projects. Anna has over 10 years of academic and market research expertise in the LGBTQ+ community. Since joining C+R in 2016, Anna has managed various custom research projects, including segmentations, awareness & usage research, tracking studies, and messaging tests. Anna holds a Bachelor of Arts in Sociology and Philosophy from Illinois Wesleyan University and a Master of Arts in Sociology with an LGBTQ Studies Certificate & Graduate Teaching Certificate from Northern Illinois University.
Here are some recent blogs that Anna has written:
- The Number of People Identifying as LGBTQ+ Has Doubled in 10 years. What’s Driving the Increase?
- Did you know that October is LGBTQ+ History Month?
- LGBTQ+ rights are still facing serious threats – How can brands help?
- LGBTQ – Celebrating Our Differences
Speeches & Topics
• Quantitative Research
• LGBTQ+ Community
• Marketing to the LGBTQ+ Community
• LGBTQ+ Research Best Practices
• LGBTQ+ Communications & Ad Testing
• Importance of LGBTQ+ Representation in Media