Meet the Experts in Hispanic Marketing in the Hispanic Heritage Month issue of Multicultural Marketing News
Hispanic Heritage Month issue of Multicultural Marketing News
Meet the Hispanic Marketing Experts on multicultural.com. Connect directly with any of the experts, via links, below. Or email Lisa Skriloff at email@example.com to describe your needs and request a (free) referral to any expert.
- GALLEGOS United
- Ethnic Technologies
- LatinoEyes®, a division of C+R Research
- LatinTouch Agency
- Bold Culture LLC
- Vision Strategy and Insights
- d expósito & Partners
- Horowitz Research
- CultureBeat, a division of C+R Research
- Muse Communications
- House of Marketing Research
- Wil Power Integrated MarketingFounded in 2001, formerly known as Grupo Gallegos, GALLEGOS United is a creatively driven agency dedicated to providing clients with strategic marketing solutions that push the boundaries and propel business growth. GALLEGOS United counts Comcast, Cacique, SouthNorte Beer Co., California Milk Processor Board (Got Milk?), Travelpro and Chick-fil-A as clients, to name a few. GALLEGOS United is part of UNITED COLLECTIVE, a communications group comprised of five interconnected independent agencies. For more information, visit gallegosunited.com.Ethnic Technologies® is the global leader in multicultural marketing, digital applications, research, data enhancements and analysis. The Ethnicenter from Ethnic Technologies is the result of over 40 years of continuous multicultural, religious and language preference research. E-Tech’s Hispanic market expertise includes Assimilation level identification, Hispanic Country of Origin and Language Preference intelligence. Our Hispanic market selections repeatedly outperform the competition in accuracy and response rates. Whether in digital applications, mailing, telemarketing or email campaigns, the E-Tech® data achieves excellent results… View ProfileINFUSION provides Clients the best-in-class multicultural marketing leadership and consistent results by infusing strategic acumen, ROI-powered ideas and ‘brains heart and grit’. They are strategic business growth leaders who link all the pieces for ethnic success known for their strong analytics, segmentation and insights led by dynamic, hands-on Stanford MBA Liz Castells, and a driven team who thrives on challenges and developing 360° initiatives and campaigns that impact the bottom line… View ProfileEMCAY specializes in multicultural marketing for the pharmaceutical industry. Our team is responsible for some of the largest and most successful Hispanic market pharma campaigns. Our services include strategy and business analysis, creative, digital, production, media planning & buying, and local market activation. Most importantly, our services are cross functional and highly applicable to the pharma stakeholder mix, executed flawlessly through a cultural lens. From launches to post LoE, from diabetes and CV to oncology and rare diseases, we have done it… View ProfileLatinoEyes® is the research consultancy division of C+R Research that specializes in U.S. Hispanic and Latin American consumers and shoppers. The LatinoEyes® team is comprised of experienced researchers who have a deep understanding of both U.S. and Latino cultures and advanced quantitative and qualitative methodologies. They offer cutting-edge technologies, as well as the best methods for researching and gaining insights into this important market as well as other multicultural groups with their multicultural research team, CultureBeat… View ProfileAlexandra Arrivillaga is a true entrepreneur who embraces her Latino heritage to create successful companies, such as her latest endeavor, LatinTouch, in Chestnut Hill (MA). Alexandra always has her finger on the pulse of local business communities. For example, she noticed that Latinos were not being positively represented in all businesses… View ProfilePM3 is a multicultural advertising and marketing firm helping clients gain customers by building brand preference among US Hispanic consumers. From offices in Atlanta and Los Angeles, we deliver programs that use research, marketing, advertising and “operational readiness” initiatives to increase clients’ market share among Hispanics. PM3 has especially deep expertise in verticals including Aftermarket Automotive, Entertainment Telecommunications, and Sports Marketing; as well as practice areas such Experiential Marketing, Digital, Mobile and Social Media, Direct Response Marketing, and Long-format Video Production… View ProfileBold Culture is a data-driven multicultural communication consultancy with expertise in cross-cultural marketing insights and developing inclusive workplace cultures. Through its dual-lens of marketing and talent development, Bold Culture offers marketers, advertisers, recruiters and HR managers tailored research & insights, workshops, audits, strategic plans, roundtables, ongoing consulting, and connections to diverse talent at all levels. Bold has a specific focus on helping companies connect to Black, Latinx, LGBTQIA+ audiences and talent across their intersections… View ProfileVision Strategy and Insights is a full-service research and strategic consulting firm specializing in the development and implementation of actionable research studies among general market, Hispanic, African American and Asian consumers. VSI utilizes a total market approach to deliver relevant insights into today’s multicultural business landscape for its clients… View ProfilePositioned as The New American Agency™, its expertise helps brands leverage the compelling opportunity represented by U.S. Hispanics, an ever-growing population estimated at nearly 58.2 Million, leading key markets in key categories and forever changing the face of America. d expósito & Partners offers “excellence in marketing while creatively leveraging and infusing cultural insights for total market solutions” in today’s new pluricultural demographic context… View Profilefluent360™ is one of the foremost agency leaders shaping the multicultural marketing industry. Equal parts integrated marketing agency and cultural hub, we specialize in giving brands a resonating voice to effectively speak to various cultural segments– both ethnic and consumer niche followings. As a multi-talented, multicultural agency, we offer a full spectrum of communication services from our Chicago, Nashville and New York City offices. fluent360 works across Hispanic, African American, Asian American, and LGBTQ with seasoned specialist teams for each audience sector… View ProfileAs a full-service consumer insights firm with a mission for delivering insights that inspire innovation, Horowitz understands that with more consumer touch points than ever before, brands today depend on understanding how the confluence of technology, diversity, and media impacts their consumers at every point in the consumer journey. With more than 25 years of experience conducting Hispanic and multicultural research, Horowitz is well-known for its pioneering work among Hispanic and multicultural consumers… View ProfileCulture defines and shapes consumers, implicitly and explicitly affecting the way we interact with organizations, products and brands. CultureBeat, C+R Research’s multicultural research division, helps brands understand how different cultures, ethnicities and lifestyles – and the dynamics that intertwine them – influence their consumers. Our team focuses on getting to the core of what drives consumers’ interactions with your brands to help you form long-lasting connections with them… View ProfileMuse Communications is an award-winning multicultural advertising agency and now part of Quantasy, a leading digital firm. Combined we form a fully integrated brand services agency for a changing world. Our center of excellence is based on 4 main pillars: Strategy, Social Content, Marketing, and Technology. Specialized practices include financial services, automotive, entertainment and media, health and education. With a keen understanding of culture, we are able to create the most powerful brand experiences for any given segment as well as the total market… View ProfileMany companies hope they’re reaching their target audiences, but don’t really know for sure. House of Marketing Research (“HMR”) is the one they turn to, to find out. HMR is one of LA’s Premiere Focus Group Facility. Specializing in both quantitative and qualitative research, HMR’s capabilities include in-house recruiting, massive national database, intercept interviewing, national project management, mobile market research, online discussion board groups, online and offline surveys, online focus groups and usability labs Our staff of trained moderators (QRCA members) with capabilities in English, Spanish, Mandarin, Cantonese, Korean, Vietnamese, Japanese and Tagalog, obtain quality insights to help our clients make better business decisions… View ProfileAs President & CEO of Wil Power Integrated Marketing, Wil Shelton has grown the company into a global salon, stylists and barber marketing agency offering a full range of traditional and digital marketing services to the multi-cultural masses in the beauty and grooming industries. He is the driving force behind the company’s business development and creative strategy. Under his direction, the agency designs and executes targeted campaigns to connect global brands to the industry authentically to reach their multicultural consumer… View ProfileMarketers: Do you need help making a match with one of the companies listed? Or need a referral to our other expert companies, based on your needs? Call Lisa Skriloff at 212-242-3351 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to take advantage of our free referral service.Next Issue:Oct – Dec 2020 Recommended Multicultural and Diversity Conferences and Events
Deadline for reservations: Oct 14thFor more info about participating in this newsletter email Lisa@multicultural.com. To see upcoming newsletters view our 2020 Editorial Calendar. Weekly and monthly banner sponsorships of the newsletter and stand-alone eblasts to our subscriber list are available. To learn about all advertising opportunities call 212-242-3351 or email Lisa@multicultural.com or visit multicultural.com.About This NewsletterMulticultural Marketing News (MMRNews), is a free e-mail newsletter published by Multicultural Marketing Resources, Inc. (MMR) and sent to +9000 subscribers. For a free subscription, sign up here.