To reshape the future of media where everyone is authentically represented.
My Code is a digital media company that enables brands, agencies, publishers, and storytellers to decode and connect with multifaceted and diverse audiences. My Code was formed following the expansion of H Code, a 2x Inc. 5000-ranked company founded in 2015, into additional demographics beyond Hispanic consumers. With a diverse team of marketers, sellers, researchers, and storytellers specializing in an ever-growing selection of Cultural and Affinity Codes, My Code helps companies of all sizes reach millions of Hispanic, Black, and AAPI consumers with unmatched authenticity. My Code combines proprietary insights from its Intelligence Center, first-party targetable datasets, and custom creative to deliver unparalleled multimedia content that effectively reaches diverse audiences across the digital landscape. Having evolved from its Hispanic-centric origins, My Code is now a robust, minority-dominant organization dedicated to the economic empowerment of the diverse communities and audiences it represents. Its purpose-driven media marketplace allows advertisers to easily invest in minority-owned and led publishers, creators, and producers. Today, My Code’s employee base is 85% multicultural, 70% Hispanic/Latinx, and 50% female across its offices in the U.S. and Latin America.
One Code, Multiple Audiences
With My Code, advertisers can leverage targeted data and consumer insights to inform product development, media targeting capabilities, and content creation across all of My Code’s demographic-based verticals: H Code, B Code, A Code, and Pride Code – effectively making it a “one-stop-shop” for teams building their multicultural marketing suite.
To learn more about our audiences, please visit https://mycodemedia.com/audiences/
- Smart Health
- Smart Home
- Holiday Gift Shoppers
- Theatrical Entertainment Report
- Hispanic Digital Fact Pack
- Black Digital Fact Pack
- Hispanic and Black LGBTQ+ Community
- Beyond Demographics: Reaching Today’s Hispanic Consumer
- Juneteenth Infographic
- How Hispanic & Black Americans Navigate Online Dating
- Covid- 19 Vaccine and Hispanics
- We collaborated with several Latinx influencers to spread awareness of Wells Fargo’s Feeding America food banks to help the community during the pandemic. In collaboration with these great influencers we crafted a unique song to spread hope and optimism in our Rethinking Juntos music video.
- In our campaign for Volvo we explore the life of Latinx artist Alexander Mijares and how the Volvo S60 fits perfectly with not only his active lifestyle but his drive to stand out from the crowd.
- We worked with content creator and influencer Jenny Lorenzo in this fun sketch to solve the mystery of who stole here Totino’s Pizza Rolls
Read our News:
Mariah Picou featured in Multicultural Marketing News – Women’s History Month Profiles
Our POV “Google Returns to Super Bowl Advertising With Insightful Introduction of The New Pixel 6” as featured in Super Bowl LVI Ads Analysis: A Multicultural Perspective (Multicultural Marketing News)
Annie Leal featured in Multicultural Marketing News – Women’s History Month Profiles