LatinoEyes® is the research consultancy division of C+R Research that specializes in U.S. Hispanic and Latin American consumers and shoppers. The LatinoEyes® team is comprised of experienced multicultural researchers who have a deep understanding of both U.S. and Latino cultures and advanced quantitative and qualitative methodologies. They offer innovative technologies and techniques, as well as the best methods for researching and gaining insights into this important market as well as other multicultural cohorts with the diverse research team, CultureBeat. This team’s in-culture expertise, coupled with C+R’s logistical capabilities, has made LatinoEyes® a leader in Hispanic marketing research. C+R Research is an established, full service custom marketing insights firm that leverages the best emerging and traditional quantitative and qualitative research methods to provide custom solutions tailored to the unique business needs of their clients.
Happy Hispanic Heritage Month! Our LatinoEyes and CultureBeat divisions are excited to celebrate this important month by sharing a series of videos highlighting members of the Hispanic community. The “Did You Know?” video series will focus on interesting facts to aide you in getting to know this important group. In addition, these videos will also provide additional insight about where the Hispanic community is today. Also, don’t miss our blog, “Marketers Should Celebrate Hispanic Heritage Year-Round” by the head of LatinoEyes and CultureBeat, Jorge Martinez.
Here are some other important resources to learn about the Hispanic Community:
- YouthBeat® and CultureBeat teams collaborated closely to understand multicultural youth and families’ circumstances and needs in our ebook, A YouthBeat Spotlight Starring Hispanic Teens. Here is a link to our blog and eBook.
- Ashleigh Williams and Brenda Hurley featured in Multicultural Marketing News – Women’s History Month Profiles
- Hispanic Live Panel: Connecting With Hispanic Consumers to Amplify Their Voices
- Live Consumer Panel Webinar: The COVID-19 Chronicles – The Multicultural Consumer
- Our POV “With Few Exceptions, Super Bowl Advertisers Miss the Multiculturalism Goalpost” as featured in Multicultural Marketing News – Super Bowl LIV Ads Analysis: A Multicultural Perspective
- Our POV “Budweiser’s Well-intended Beer-Goggled “Typical American” Ad Hits a Nerve” as featured in Multicultural Marketing News – Super Bowl LIV Ads Analysis: A Multicultural Perspective
- Our POV “NFL Appeals to Largest Growing Minority Fan Base with All-Latin Musical Experience for the First Time in its History” as featured in Super Bowl LIV Ads Analysis: A Multicultural Perspective from C+R Research Experts
- Our POV “This Close to Being Truly Inclusive” as featured in Super Bowl LIV Ads Analysis: A Multicultural Perspective from C+R Research Experts
- Our POV “Lead with Multiculturals in 2020” as featured in Outlook for Multicultural Marketing and Diversity in 2020 – Your Multicultural Marketing News December 2019 Newsletter Issue 2
- Jorge Martínez-Bonilla, Vice President, C+R Research, CultureBeat & LatinoEyes Joins Multicultural Marketing Resources’ Speakers Showcase
- #BLACKGIRLMAGIC – The Legacy Of Black Women And Why Marketers Should Care (International Women’s Day)
- Marketers Should Celebrate Hispanic Heritage Year-Round
- English? Si por favor. Espanol? That too
- Authentic Multicultural Representation On Television
- Multicultural and Hispanic Marketing: A Marathon Not a Sprint
- A Lesson for Brands in Empathy Building
In the News:
- Ashleigh Williams, Senior Research Director, C+R Research’s CultureBeat Division quoted in “Working From Home Dispersed Tech Workforces But It Did Little To Increase Diversity,” The Plug, April 27, 2021