LatinoEyes® is the research consultancy division of C+R Research that specializes in U.S. Hispanic and Latin American consumers and shoppers. The LatinoEyes® team is comprised of experienced multicultural researchers who have a deep understanding of both U.S. and Latino cultures and advanced quantitative and qualitative methodologies. They offer innovative technologies and techniques, as well as the best methods for researching and gaining insights into this important market as well as other multicultural cohorts with the diverse research team, CultureBeat. This team’s in-culture expertise, coupled with C+R’s logistical capabilities, has made LatinoEyes® a leader in Hispanic marketing research. C+R Research is an established, full service custom marketing insights firm that leverages the best emerging and traditional quantitative and qualitative research methods to provide custom solutions tailored to the unique business needs of their clients.
To celebrate Hispanic Heritage Month, we are featuring the following:
- Cultural Discovery Series – a series of presentations to aid clients in fostering cross-cultural understanding, to help them appreciate the differences and similarities that exist among cultural groups, promoting empathy and open-mindedness. These in-depth presentations provide a heightened sense of awareness by revealing the unique beliefs, values, customs, and traditions that shape the identities of different cultural communities.
- The eBook, The Importance of Including the Multicultural Voice in Your Insights + Marketing Strategy Programs, serves as an introduction to the topic and offers insights into reaching multicultural consumers.
- Also, check out our 3-part blog offering three perspectives of Hispanic retro-acculturation.
- We Live in an Ethnically Diverse World. Where Are You on Your Multicultural Journey?
- Marketers Should Celebrate Hispanic Heritage Year-Round
- Multicultural and Hispanic Marketing: A Marathon Not a Sprint
- A Lesson for Brands in Empathy Building
Here are some other important resources to learn about the Hispanic Community:
- C+R Research Newsletter | Multicultural Insights: A Marathon, Not a Sprint
- Ashleigh Williams, Shaili Bhatt, Anna Rossi and Ana Villodres featured in 2022 Multicultural Marketing News – Women’s History Month Profiles
- Our POV “Multicultural Research: A Marathon, Not a Sprint” as featured in Outlook for Multicultural Marketing and Diversity in 2022 – Your Multicultural Marketing News December 2021 Newsletter
YouthBeat® and CultureBeat teams collaborated closely to understand multicultural youth and families’ circumstances and needs in our ebook, A YouthBeat Spotlight Starring Hispanic Teens. Here is a link to our blog and eBook.
In the News:
Kathleen Blum, Vice President of Shopper Insights, C + R Research quoted in “Demographic changes enhance demand for global foods,” Supermarket News, July 27, 2023
Jorge Martínez-Bonilla, Senior Vice President and Partner, C + R Research quoted in “Skin cancer is a risk for all skin tones, but may be overlooked in people with dark skin,” theGrio, August 3, 2022
Ashleigh Williams, Senior Research Director, C+R Research’s CultureBeat Division quoted in “Working From Home Dispersed Tech Workforces But It Did Little To Increase Diversity,” The Plug, April 27, 2021