Our mission is to shape the future of media by leveraging a diverse company to unlock multicultural audiences through authentic data, creative tech, and expertise. Powered by our proprietary insights platform, H Code and B Code allow brands to tap into the hearts and minds of Hispanic and Black consumers with unique scale and authenticity that resonates most with these audiences across digital channels.
We have solidified our place as the largest Hispanic digital media company in the United States and are committed to reaching multicultural audiences at scale. With our latest launch of B Code we strive to empower brands with the right tools and resources to deliver meaningful and culturally-nuanced messaging for Black audiences, backed by proprietary data intelligence. Together, H Code and B Code strategically bring together targetable data, exclusive inventory, authentic creative, custom content, and more to influence powerful multicultural consumers every day through digital and integrated campaigns. Backed by our proprietary intelligence platform that derives insights from a robust influencer network and the largest Hispanic digital panel, we deliver the most impactful, data-driven strategies to effectively reach and influence multicultural audiences online with unmatched authenticity.
- Theatrical Entertainment Report
- Hispanic Digital Fact Pack
- Black Digital Fact Pack
- Hispanic and Black LGBTQ+ Community
- Beyond Demographics: Reaching Today’s Hispanic Consumer
- Juneteenth Infographic
- How Hispanic & Black Americans Navigate Online Dating
- Covid- 19 Vaccine and Hispanics
- We collaborated with several Latinx influencers to spread awareness of Wells Fargo’s Feeding America food banks to help the community during the pandemic. In collaboration with these great influencers we crafted a unique song to spread hope and optimism in our Rethinking Juntos music video.
- In our campaign for Volvo we explore the life of Latinx artist Alexander Mijares and how the Volvo S60 fits perfectly with not only his active lifestyle but his drive to stand out from the crowd.
- We worked with content creator and influencer Jenny Lorenzo in this fun sketch to solve the mystery of who stole here Totino’s Pizza Rolls
Read our News:
Annie Leal featured in Multicultural Marketing News – Women’s History Month Profiles