SAVE THE DATE: 3AF 2021 Fall Virtual Summit—Navigating Through the New Realities: Census, Recovery and Beyond
Company / Organization
When: November 17, 2021
When: 8:30 a.m. Pacific to 2 p.m. Pacific/11:30 am Eastern to 5 pm Eastern
Cost: $49 per person.
It’s the end of the year, and what a year it was. Despite the challenges of COVID, we’ve all forged ahead, getting used to the “new normal.” Slowly but surely, we hope to move towards recovery. What is on tap for us post-COVID?
What do savvy marketers and media need to be prepared for now? Get ready for a successful 2022 by registering for the 3AF Fall Virtual Summit!
The one-day event will feature the following topics:
- Diving into 2020 Census Data: Asian American Research Facts and Figures That Savvy Marketers Need to Know Now
2. Implications from the Census and Strategies Moving Forward
3. Behind the Scenes: 3AF and Ad Council’s Vaccine Education Campaign Collaboration
4. Brands Who Stood By the Asian Community: 3AF’s More than Words Campaign
5. The Future of Video Advertising – Linear TV, CVT and OTT
6. And a fun, interactive, virtual networking session featuring a wide variety of topics and host companies
Stay tuned for more updates!