Company / Organization
The MOBE Advanced Marketing Symposium is celebrating our 30th anniversary as the ultimate virtual conference for small businesses, corporations, agencies, entrepreneurs, media and marketing executives. This year we added a bonus education day on Thursday, April 21st. The “Independent Education Narrative” will leverage educational partnerships between traditionally independent Black institutions, educational leaders, teachers, bloggers, journalists, and business entrepreneurs.
On Friday, April 22nd, we present “Solutions For Reimagining Our Future,“ where registrants will hear from a curated community of Black leaders, corporate executives and entrepreneurs offering case studies and panel discussions of their successes and opportunities around HBCUs, music & tech, film opportunities, Name Image Likeness (NIL) sports deals, advertising, crypto/NFTs, social justice and a special Fireside Chat with Byron Allen and Curtis Symonds.
Some of the speakers include:
- Curtis Symonds, HBCUGO.TV
- Yvette Moyo, Real Men Charities
- Byron Allen, Allen Media Group
- Sybil Wilkes, “What You Need To Know” Podcast
- B.K. Fulton, Soulidifly
- Aaron Walton, Walton Isaacson
- Angela Ford, Obsidian Collection Archives
- Craig King, Rap Plug
- Rael Jackson, MOBE
- Bruce Siegal, Greenspoon Marder
- Jason Carter, ONE Music Fest
- Tahir Murray, Legacy History Pride
- Kilolo Moyo White, TeachAkoma
- Lamar Tyler, Traffic, Sales, Profits
- Kimatni Rawlins, Automotive Rhythms
Sponsor and vendor booths in the MOBE Exchange Expo offer the opportunity to promote your business, demonstrate your service or product to attendees and get live feedback. You can also schedule live sessions in your booth to engage further with the audience. Contact email@example.com to receive information. Register today at the Early Bird rate of $47 until April 1st to save $50 off general registration! There is a special rate for students with a valid .edu address. Register at mobesymposium.com or bit.ly/MOBE2022.