Live Research Webinar: Results from the Community Marketing & Insights 17th Annual LGBTQ Community Survey, July 27 at 1:30pm EDT / 10:30am PDT
Company / Organization
Community Marketing & Insights, CMI
Learn about the LGBTQ community from the latest research. Free webinar and survey report.
Live Webinar: Key findings from the Community Marketing & Insights 17th Annual LGBTQ Community Survey
- Thursday, July 27
- 1:30pm EDT / 10:30am PDT
Request your free webinar link by emailing research@CMI.info with your name, title and company.
Join researchers from Community Marketing & Insights presenting key findings of CMI’s 17th Annual LGBTQ Community Survey (n=14,000+).
All attendees will receive a complimentary download of the full survey report.
This informative update will cover these and other topical conversations:
- The power of corporate outreach via sponsorships, advertising, Pride, etc.
- LGBTQ demographics and trends over the years
- Preferred terminology in corporate communications, and use of pronouns
- Consumer purchases and priorities
- Politics and political initiatives targeting LGBTQ and Trans/Nonbinary communities; How it affects the community
- The gap between perceived LGBTQ-welcoming and non-welcoming states is getting wider.
- LGBTQ media consumption and trends
CMI’s LGBTQ Research Report Download Page
Visit the CMI research download page for many informative reports:
To connect and discuss your LGBTQ community research needs, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Community Marketing & Insights, since 1992
An NGLCC-Certified LGBT-Owned Business Enterprise