Infusion by Castells (LA)
The strategic planner/analyst reports directly to the CEO, Chief Strategy Officer in a wide range of in-depth intelligence gathering, data assessment, research and trending analysis. Primary clients who need daily support are in telecommunications/mobile services and entertainment.
- Acquire in-depth knowledge of, and be conversant in key clients’ businesses, issues and trends for Multicultural/Hispanic markets and General Market – so as to define problems, find opportunities and develop insights.
- Read, collect and cross-tabulate data, analyze and interpret to draw valid conclusions from a range of agency online resources, reports, syndicated research (eg., Mintel), trending, and survey data bases (eg., Simmons), as well as directly searching online.
- Write assessment reports, presentations, white papers, business communications or stories.
- Analysis may include: business opportunity, strategic success roadmap, category, trending, competitive spend and creative, segmentation, positioning, product mix, market priorities, CRM, get/grow/keep, creative insights, an/or social listening and digital marketing analysis.
- Effectively present research results in agency / client meetings.
- Conduct ongoing research to help understand category, brands, targets, etc., and proactively share intel with team.
- Must be flexible to quick Client requests and changes, and a lot of data runs and analysis.
- This is not a 9 to 5 job, but definitely flexible.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- 5+ years related experience in planning at an advertising agency or client side.
- Knowledge of and experience with telecommunications/Mobile and direct marketing preferred.
- A “can do” attitude person who seeks out opportunity and challenge.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, adept at internal and external working relationships.
- Highly organized, detailed, multi-tasking, and client service minded.
- Strong analytical and trending skills, with proven quantitative/qualitative research experience.
- Ability, desire and discipline to dig deep into category, marketing and consumer data to generate business implications, target opportunities, and consumer creative insights.
- Proficiency in MS Office/Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Simmons, Nielsen, digital and social listening tools.
- Full medical, 401K, paid vacations, flexible work schedule.
To apply: please submit an email with attachments, a brief cover letter describing your background and interest and a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.