Strategic Planner & Analyst
President, Chief Strategy Officer
Support President and top account personnel for all strategic, business performance, category, brand, Direct, competitive and consumer analysis and initiatives across the marketing 5 P’s for Charter Communications Multicultural account. Secondary work may include agency initiatives, support of other clients and new business.
• Acquire in-depth intelligence and knowledge of, and be conversant in key clients’ businesses, issues and trends for Hispanic, African-American and General Market – so as to define problems, find opportunities and develop actionable plans, strategies, insights and presentation decks.
• Read, collect and cross-tabulate data, analyze and interpret to draw valid conclusions from a range of Client research/metrics, online sources, reports, syndicated research (Mintel), trending, and survey data bases (Simmons).
• Write assessment reports, presentations, white papers, business communications and/or stories.
• Analysis will include: business opportunity, performance tracking and actionable solutions, strategic success roadmap, category, trending, competitive, segmentation, positioning, product mix, market priorities, CRM, get/grow/keep, creative insights, digital, social media and overall marketing plans.
• Effectively present research presentations and results in agency / client meetings.
• Conduct research to help understand category, brands, targets, etc., and proactively share with team.
• Bachelor’s Degree required.
• 3+ years related experience in planning at an advertising agency or client side
• A “can do” attitude, Person who seeks out opportunity and challenge
• Must work well under pressure, prioritizing projects according to changing deadlines
• Strong communication and presentation skills, adept at internal and external working relationships
• Highly organized, detailed, multi-tasking, and client service minded
• Strong analytical and trending skills, with proven quantitative/qualitative research experience
• Ability, desire and discipline to dig deep into category, marketing and consumer data to generate insights
• Proficiency in MS Office/Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Simmons, Nielsen, digital and social listening tools.
Strongly Preferred – Knowledge of, and experience with telecommunications business and direct marketing
To apply: please submit an email with attachments a brief cover letter describing your background and interest and a resume to email@example.com.