Sr. Account Director/Account Director Hispanic DRTV 360° Campaigns
Infusion by Castells (Los Angeles/New York)
The Account Director for our DRTV/Digital team will work on the Agency’s largest telecom/mobile account specializing in Hispanic segment insights, work and process as the main contact between client and agency teams in NY and LA. Reports to the Partner, Marketing and Strategy. Ideal candidate is proactive and a problem solver with a “can do” attitude, with both strategic and executional expertise. We are looking for the right fit, so the position level can vary.
Manage the day-to-day DRTV projects and account team, ensuring they are on-strategy, accurate and timely. It’s extremely important that the person build a strong business relationship with our clients, instill trust, and manage their expectations, as well as support Account team and Senior agency leadership.
- Takes lead in clients’ marketing and advertising strategies
- Leads team to provide the utmost level of client service building strong client relationships
- Ability to learn/understand client’s business (competitors and industry), products and promotions.
- Lead the strategy and tactical execution of HA DRTV campaigns to meet business goals.
- Oversee the integration with other agency departments (creative, deliverables, strategy, etc.).
- Lead communication with internal teams to manage client expectations and deadlines
- Manage communication with clients, lead conference calls and ensure overall quality of work
- Research Hispanic trends and insights and apply learnings to campaign briefs and creative briefings and management of campaign development.
- Lead ongoing agency/client meetings to discuss performance, strategy, and reporting.
- Analyze and summarize results on a weekly basis and identify opportunity areas.
- Monitor campaign budgets, work with teams to assure billing is organized, accurate and timely.
- Communicate effectively changes in costs to client and agency leadership.
- Coaches, involves, and inspires the growth and development of junior agency staff.
- Assure agency leadership is up to date and always aligned.
- This is not a 9 to 5 job, but definitely flexible.
Required Skills and Experience
- BS/BA degree and/or 10 years of equivalent work experience.
- Must have strong leadership skills and experience managing a team.
- Must have previous DRTV/Digital experience and Hispanic segment expertise.
- Experience with a Telecom/Mobile is extremely desired.
- Strong project management capabilities, organization skills, attention to detail and ability to juggle multiple projects in a demanding but highly collaborative environment.
- Team-oriented, driven, focused, passionate, and able to stay level headed under pressure.
- Pro-active and Self-starter who takes the initiative on tasks and is solutions oriented.
- Travel to Client offices and shoots required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Power Point, Excel, and Adobe Acrobat.
- Full medical, 401K, paid vacations, flexible office and work at home schedule.
please submit an email with attachments, a brief cover letter describing your background and interest and a resume to email@example.com