Senior Market Research AnalystThe WNET Group
The Senior Market Research Analyst will also be responsible for generating reports from external and internal data sources, creating actionable trend information, and ensuring that internal constituents have the information necessary to make informed Programming and Underwriting decisions. Additional specific responsibilities include:
• Deliver ad-hoc analytical requests for information from different business units – including Underwriting, Production, etc.;
• Develop strategies for connecting key audience insights to master customer databases;
• Work closely with Production and Underwriting regarding the review and analysis of Daily Overnights, Metered Market and national audience data;
• Assist the Production and Underwriting teams with defining key metrics for product success;
• Develop business cases (including ROI) to support financial justification for new service offerings and enhancements;
• Identify new product opportunities through current and archival data interpretation;
• Develop best practice approaches for analyzing on-air viewer behavior, as well as general tracking set-up, data interpretation and validation;
• Ensure tracking, reporting, and analytics are functioning optimally and in usable formats;
• Additional responsibilities, as assigned.
Qualified candidates will be detail oriented, well organized and able to assume responsibility for specific project deliverables. Additional qualifications include:
• A minimum of 6 years of experience in audience analysis, media plans, media strategy, and translating insights into actionable information;
• In depth understanding of the systems that generate customer data including Google Analytics, Scarborough, Nielsen, MRI, internal databases, etc;
• Strong interpersonal skills and a demonstrated ability to work effectively independently and in a team environment.
Candidates with any of the following are preferred: knowledge of python, previous experience working for a broadcast or cable network, Bachelor’s degree.
Apply online at: WNET Careers
The WNET Group
825 Eighth Avenue
New York, NY 10019-7435
The WNET Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, religion, creed, color, age, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy or pregnancy related condition, marital and partnership status, familial status, arrest or conviction record, union membership, status as a victim of domestic violence, stalking or sex offense, unemployment status, caregiver status, credit history, salary history, military or protected veteran status, predisposing genetic characteristics, an employee’s or an employee’s dependent’s sexual and reproductive health decisions, as well as all other classifications protected by applicable laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to hiring, placement, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, promotions, benefits, leaves of absence.
If you have a disability and you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please email EmployApp@wnet.org or call toll-free 1-800-992-7519.