Senior Account Executive or Supervisor
African-American DRTV 360° Campaigns
Infusion by Castells (New York)
The Account Executive/Supervisor for our DRTV/Digital team will work on the Agency’s largest telecom/mobile account specializing in African American segment insights, work and process as the main contact between client and agency teams in NY and LA. Reports to the Partner, Marketing and Strategy. Ideal candidate is proactive and a problem solver with a “can do” attitude, with both strategic and executional expertise. We are looking for the right fit, so the position level can vary.
Manage the day-to-day DRTV projects ensuring they are on-strategy, accurate and timely. It’s extremely important that the person build a strong business relationship with our clients, instill trust, and manage their expectations, as well as support Senior Account leadership.
- Ability to learn/understand client’s business (competitors and industry), products and promotions.
- Lead the strategy and tactical execution of AA DRTV campaigns to meet business goals.
- Oversee the integration with other agency departments (creative, deliverables, strategy, etc.).
- Effectively communicate deadlines to internal teams and vendors, and manage client expectations.
- Maintain communication with clients, lead conference calls and write timely conference reports (immediately following meetings) as well as sharing with the internal teams.
- Research African-American trends and insights and apply learnings to campaign briefs and creative briefings and management of campaign development.
- Lead and set up ongoing agency/client meetings to discuss performance, strategy, and reporting.
- Analyze and summarize pivot table results on a weekly basis.
- Maintain and update internal and client Hot Sheet status reports.
- Monitor campaign budgets, work with teams to sends invoices in a timely matter, manage and track payments. Communicate effectively changes in costs to client and agency leadership.
- Maintain proper documentation/ signatures and DRTV creative repository updated.
- This is not a 9 to 5 job, but definitely flexible.
Required Skills and Experience
- BS/BA degree or equivalent work experience.
- Must have previous DRTV/Digital experience and African-American segment expertise.
- Experience with a Telecom/Mobile is extremely desired.
- Experience with Direct Mail is a plus to help when DRTV projects are not active.
- Strong project management capabilities, organization skills, attention to detail and ability to juggle multiple projects in a demanding but highly collaborative environment.
- Team-oriented, driven, focused, passionate, and able to stay level headed under pressure.
- Self-starter who takes the initiative on tasks and is solutions oriented.
- Travel to Client offices and shoots required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Power Point, Excel, and Adobe Acrobat.
- Full medical, 401K, paid vacations, flexible work schedule.
please submit an email with attachments, a brief cover letter describing your background and interest and a resume to email@example.com.