Quantitative Research Senior Analyst, Spanish Speaking
- Respond to simple client Request for Proposal (RFP) through a written proposal that outlines a recommended research design, methodology, timing and costs.
- Develop and apply simple quantitative research methods to address marketing issues.
- Develop simple screeners and questionnaires to address research objectives.
- Work with senior team members to conduct more complex research studies that address strategic client objectives.
- Manage all aspects of survey projects, including field coordination, survey programming, quality control, data processing, and report publishing.
- Oversee vendor relationships for tasks or processes that are outsourced.
- Understand and apply data processing and statistical principles including complex variables to create new banners/filters, manipulate tables/data to explore hypotheses for reporting.
- Develop final reports for simple projects including presentation set-up, data posting, data analysis, and editorial write-up. This will also include writing conclusions and identifying opportunities or recommendations that address clients’ business issues. Assist in the same on more complex projects.
- Leverage digital project related tools, both internal and external, to enhance efficiencies and data analysis.
- Manage and develop junior analysts on the team.
- Attend client meetings and presentations as needed.
- Keep up-to-date and knowledgeable about your clients’ businesses, industries, and/or customers.
- Contribute to the overall organization by offering ideas and suggestions for improving processes and/or C+R’s products and services.
- Keep abreast of industry changes.
- Share knowledge and experience with C+R staff.
- Special projects as required.
- Regular attendance.
- 4+ years of supplier side, hands-on experience conducting custom marketing research projects
- Experience conducting research studies over the Internet and/or using a pre-recruited panel to conduct surveys.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills in both English and Spanish.
- Deeply immersed in Hispanic and/or Latin cultures.
- A proven record of exemplary client service.
- Ability to juggle numerous concurrent projects and tasks with minimal supervision.
- Proven history of problem-solving and exhibiting leadership on tasks when appropriate.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Enthusiastic, engaged, and positive attitude.
- Significant, hands-on experience using Microsoft Office products.
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Marketing, Business, or related field.
Working Condition & Benefits
Office environment. May require some travel to client sites.
Note: Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Applicant must be eligible to work in the United States.
C+R Research provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, C+R Research complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Please submit cover letter, resume, and salary requirements or history to firstname.lastname@example.org and include “CultureBeat Quant Senior Analyst” in the subject line.
No 3rd party applications will be considered.