Do you have project management experience in the exciting world of marketing research? Are you an excellent communicator and native Spanish speaker, who is skilled at juggling several projects at once? Do you enjoy working alongside like-minded individuals who also value innovation, collaboration, and strategic thinking? If yes, the Project Coordinator role may be perfect for you! This role works with the Traditional Qualitative and Online Qualitative research teams to ensure project success. The Project Coordinator is responsible for managing a variety of qualitative projects in both English and Spanish from kickoff to final billing; consulting with internal analysts, coordinating with operational staff, and managing sample supply and platform vendors.
- Management of online and in-person qualitative research projects from RFP through data collection:
- Bidding and cost negotiation.
- Aiding in the selection of vendors and scheduling of field dates for projects.
- Managing internal and external communication for project:
- Confirmation of job specifics, set-up of internal resources depending on project and Analyst/Moderator requests.
- All communication regarding set-up, timing, etc. with outside vendors.
- Review and/or write screeners and questionnaires.
- Participate in client calls.
- Management of online and in-person qualitative research projects while in field:
- Monitoring projects to ensure accuracy and quality.
- Formatting and reviewing daily updates for all projects.
- Updating Analyst, Moderators, and clients daily including providing re-bids if necessary.
- Monitoring the online board(s) for participation. Participation tracking – once study has begun, confirm participants are engaged and completing activities. Assist in the re-review of screeners.
- Quota management (movement of quota among different vendors, etc.)
- Coordinate data sends or pulls with internal and external staff depending on job type.
- Taking immediate corrective action to keep projects on track and informing the immediate manager of any possible delays or problems.
- Management of online quantitative research projects while in field:
- Managing upfront costs, timing, and feasibility for potential projects.
- Utilization of internal panel resources as needed, including sampling using C+R’s panel management software.
- Updating Analyst teams daily, throughout project lifecycle, adding insights and recommendations as needed.
- Managing sample vendor(s) during field period.
- Confirming costs and approving invoices upon field completion.
- Handling incentives for all internal panel projects.
- Work closely with – outside vendors, internal Analysts, and other operations teams on various aspects of project.
- Provide platform level technological support when needed.
- Analytic functions as needed such as analyzing incidence and response rates.
- Billing for projects once complete including approval of invoices or facilitation of changes if invoices are incorrect.
- Research new processes and methodology as it pertains to sampling, platforms and focus group facilities.
- Keep abreast of industry changes.
- Share knowledge and experience with C+R staff.
- Special projects as required.
- Regular attendance.
- 0-2 years qualitative field services experience.
- 0-2 years online qualitative field experience, community management a plus.
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills in both English and Spanish.
- Deeply immersed in Hispanic and/or Latin cultures.
- Ability to juggle numerous concurrent projects and tasks with minimal supervision.
- Good project management, teamwork, negotiation and problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Significant, hands-on experience using Microsoft Office products.
- Familiarity with various online platforms and support software such as Recollective, DigSite, QualBoard, Qualtrics, Decipher, SPSS, Desktop Reporter, etc. a plus.
Bachelor’s in Marketing, Marketing Research, Psychology, Sociology, Communication, or other related field/or appropriate experience.
Working Condition & Benefits
Note: Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
All applicants must be authorized to work indefinitely for any employer in the U.S. without sponsorship.
C+R Research provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, C+R Research complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Please submit cover letter, resume and salary requirements or history to email@example.com and include “Online Immersion Project Specialist” in the subject line.
No 3rd party applications will be considered.