Marketing Career Development Rotational Program
About B. Braun
B. Braun Medical Inc., a leader in infusion therapy and pain management, develops, manufactures, and markets innovative medical products and services to the healthcare industry. Other key product areas include nutrition, pharmacy admixture and compounding, ostomy and wound care, and dialysis. The company is committed to eliminating preventable treatment errors and enhancing patient, clinician and environmental safety. B. Braun Medical is headquartered in Bethlehem, Pa., and is part of the B. Braun Group of Companies in the U.S., which includes B. Braun Interventional Systems, Aesculap® and CAPS®.
Globally, the B. Braun Group of Companies employs more than 61,000 employees in 64 countries. Guided by its Sharing Expertise® philosophy, B. Braun continuously exchanges knowledge with customers, partners and clinicians to address the critical issues of improving care and lowering costs. To learn more about B. Braun Medical, visit www.BBraunUSA.com.
The Marketing Career Development Rotational Program is a full time, entry-level development program designed to serve as an entry point to a career in Marketing at B. Braun Medical Inc. We are seeking recent college graduates who have obtained their degree within the last 12 months.
We are seeking highly motivated, career driven individuals interested in entering the Healthcare Marketing industry.
The start date for this program will be Fall 2020.
Responsible for supporting Marketing Services Management in areas of market research, marketing collateral, product launches and training material. Additionally, takes an active role in various product management and product category tasks and roles as assigned. Actions directly impact customer satisfaction, marketing effectiveness, and sales force focus and direction.
Responsibilities: Essential Duties
- Completes market research, product trend reports, maintaining competitive data and providing to sales force on a regular basis.
- Contributes to creation of new product launch material
- Responsible for various product management and product category tasks and roles as assigned
- Create and maintain marketing portfolio presentations
- Develops and maintains marketing collateral as necessary
- Initiate Consultant Agreements, Investigator Agreements, Service Agreements, Clinical Trial Agreements, Non-disclosure Agreements, Confidentiality Agreements. Reach out and coordinate with 3rd party professionals and clinicians for the required agreement information, and work with the Legal Department to complete appropriate agreements. Process necessary paperwork to initiate payment of doctors involved in clinical trials, proctoring, etc.
- Coordinate and process paperwork for proctors. Assist with proctor travel and site visit needs when proctors are needed to work with sales, marketing, new customers or other venues.
- Complete Proposed Company Programs for sales and marketing events as needed.
- Assist in planning marketing events as needed.
- Code and track marketing invoices related to advertising, graphics, and marketing material.
- Order on-line articles and maintain article data base on the department drive.
- Update advertising spreadsheet to track yearly spending.
- Obtain cross-training in at least one department function (i.e. Document Control, Regulatory Affairs, or Market Research) in order to serve as back-up when needed.
- Other day-to-day marketing responsibility as directed.
Expertise: Knowledge & Skills
- Basic principles of Marketing
- Technical product information
- Office procedures / departmental policies
- Knowledge of mathematical / statistical principles.
- Knowledge of operations of various products in Product Line.
- Computer, calculator skills
- Effective communication skills.
- Ability to analyze financial reports.
- Public speaking / presentation skills.
- Time and project management skills.
- Ability to analyze and interpret technical journals.
Expertise: Qualifications – Experience/Training/Education/Etc
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Must have obtained degree within 12 months of the date of hire
- Driver’s License; passport; some business travel; Secrecy and invention Ag essential functions.
- Prior marketing / sales experience in a business environment, preferably medical device / pharmaceutical industry.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to handle or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
B. Braun offers an excellent benefits package, which includes healthcare, a 401(k) plan, and tuition reimbursement. To learn more about B. Braun and our safety healthcare products or view a listing of our employment opportunities, please visit us on the internet at www.bbraunusa.com.
Through its “Sharing Expertise®” initiative, B. Braun promotes best practices for continuous improvement of healthcare products and services.