Junior DRTV Project Manager
The Junior DRTV Project Manager assists the Director of Project Management in managing DRTV projects, schedules, trafficking and the fulfillment of project requests. Under the direction of the DPM will support the job initiation process, workflow and scheduling of job requests for DRTV within the account services team, creative team through production.
• Daily Status meeting/ support to communicate key dates, action items and updates with DRTV team members to ensure timely delivery of projects to maximize efficiency and quality of work on a daily basis
• Route/Traffic projects between creative and accounts to meet established deadlines
• Partner with creative to support the process of purchasing/ licensing stock images/ stock footage and logos from teams for specific project and use and help in the maintenance of creative server
• Collaborate with project manager/accounts to keep workflow moving smoothly from planning, execution and delivery
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Advertising or related field.
• Prior Advertising internship beneficial
• Basic understanding of creative development and projects across a variety of medias
• Ability to multitask and problem solve
• Must work well under pressure, prioritizing projects according to changing deadlines
• Must have strong writing, communication and organizational skills, be self-motivated with the ability to work independently and as a team player
• Must be solutions and results-oriented, flexible and able to maintain composure
• Bilingual Spanish/ English a plus
• Passionate about TV productions
Please submit an email with attachments a brief cover letter describing your background and interest and a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.