Junior Art Director – Hispanic Segment
Infusion by Castells
Art Director to support Creative leadership for Direct Marketing work on the agency’s largest telecom account, responsible for day-to-day development and execution of bold, strategic, persuasive messages and creative advertising that gets results. This requires development of ideas and visual concepts for TV commercials, digital videos, radio and social assets, as well as storyboards, mock-ups and graphics.
• Understands and applies the client’s business, competitors, products, and promotions, offers, graphic and brand standards
• Conceives, develops and executes Direct advertising concepts (television, digital, radio and/or print) consistent with the agreed-upon strategy and tailored to the medium
• Checks concepts against the Job Order to ensure it meets strategic goals and objectives, and deliver completed projects on time and within budget.
• Prepares layouts for concepts approved by the client, type selections and art treatments, and under the direction, and with approval of his Creative Director, sees work through to its production.
• Develops storyboards, mock-ups and graphic treatments
• Seeks out and works with photographers, illustrators, type houses and other suppliers, and
• Reviews keylines, rough cuts, etc., for accuracy before final production.
• Supports presentation of creative materials to clients to be organized and effective.
• Reviews all materials with the Creative Director before proceeding to the next step.
• Supervises broadcast production, adhering to schedules and budgets.
• Works closely with Print Production and/or TV Production and with the Art Buyer in such matters
• Works productively and harmoniously as a teammate with copywriters and producers
• Participate in, and contributes to, agency ads and new business activities
• BS/BA degree or equivalent work experience, 1-4 years in direct marketing space
• Strong listening, verbal, and written communication skills
• Creative vision and attention to detail
• Bilingual – English and Spanish
• Must work well under pressure, prioritizing projects according to changing deadlines
• Proficient in Adobe Acrobat
• Solid project management capabilities and presentation skills
• Team-oriented, self-starter who takes the initiative on tasks and can handle multiple projects at one time
Strongly Preferred – Knowledge of, and experience with telecommunications business and direct marketing
To apply: please submit an email with attachments a brief cover letter describing your background and interest and a resume to email@example.com.