Jr. Broadcast/Digital Producer
Infusion by Castells (New York or Los Angeles)
Assist in all Hispanic and African American broadcast and digital projects from inception to completion. Must have a positive ’can-do’ attitude, and highly organized with impeccable attention to detail and process. Need to be a clear and effective communicator, solutions oriented with strong initiative and willingness to learn.
- Assist the Production, Creative and Account team to ensure all client’s expectations are met.
- Oversee all re-edits for broadcast, digital and lead all radio projects.
- Open jobs and Manage billing, invoicing, and reconciliation – Assure always on budget and on time
- Meets regularly with account service and creative teams regarding jobs in progress
- Assist in developing timelines and assure all the deadlines are met
- Manage production timelines and development of graphics for TV edits, versioning
- Track and keep log of all feedback, notes/changes and assure clarity to deliver on assignment
- Oversee production for Radio, Audio and DV, print shoots and other projects as needed
- Ensure editors are up to date on all information (Client feedback, changes, request)
- Create Production Estimates for TV (edit versions), Radio and Print Shoots
- Schedule and manage studio sessions – recording & mixing of TV, DVs, and radio spots.
- Create the ISCI codes and matrix for all projects (TV, Digital, Radio)
- Assist in QC process of all projects, ensure ISCIs and slates are accurate
- Handle the traffic process, send the upload/traffic confirmation for every complete project
- Lead the subtitling of final masters – must institute as part of process
- Organize agency video library for storage of film, tape masters and TV/digital/radio scripts.
- Must be a team player. Driven, focused and passionate. Be discreet, purposeful, and responsible.
- Demonstrate ability to resolve conflict, remain calm during pressure situations.
- Additional duties/responsibilities assigned by supervisor
- This is not a 9 to 5 job, but flexible.
Must possess excellent project management and problem-solving skills. Strong attention to detail. Ability to multi-task, to manage day-to-day assignments with little to no supervision, to work effectively and efficiently under extreme deadline pressure and to work cooperatively with others. Intermediate level of knowledge and skills working with Microsoft Office.
Please submit an email with attachments, a brief cover letter describing your background and interest and a resume to email@example.com.