Direct Mail and Digital Art Director
Infusion by Castells
We’re looking for an experienced direct mail and digital art director who can design great work to communicate our telecom clients’ brand identity. Spanish and Mandarin creative experience in telecom is a huge plus but not required. The candidate would be working on various templates of direct mail, email blasts, microsites, websites, social, UX/U/I, Digital TV Boards, print projects like shared mail, ROP’s, postcards and bill messaging. An Air Director that has the knowledge of what acquisition creative an upgrade creative is all about. This position is fully remote and works in PST. Candidates would be paired up with one of our copy writers, project managers and account executives to develop and execute our client’s 360 vision that would garner our consumers attention. And to be upfront, there will be some redesigns, edits to creative based on feedback from supervisors and clients. With the direct mail portion of the business, we usually work in two-week sprints. There are some late nights depending on workload, but we also work hard to give all our staff a work life balance.
The best fit for this position:
• Experience designing great creative for direct mail channels, digital platforms, and 360 Campaigns.
• Proficient with Adobe XD, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Workfront ProofHQ, Acrobat, Animate, Microsoft Teams, Microsoft 360 products.
* Versed in Vev Design, After Effects and Premier a huge plus but not required.
• Good organization skills with sharp attention to detail, very important.
• Able to work in Pacific Standard Time.
•. Must be an enthusiastic team player with flexibility to adapt to changes in business.
• A self-starter that can work with minimal oversight and manage deadlines on multiple projects and effectively apply time management skills.
• Someone that participates on our daily status meeting and on our printer calls.
Who we are:
We are INFUSION by Castells. A Multicultural ad agency built from the ground up for the past five years, sister agency of Davis Elen and Castells y Asociados. We consider ourselves a place where cultures are represented and languages are spoken, Deep-dive strategists with a tool chest of data, ROI-fueled doers, producers, shepherds, connectors and media mavens, whose diverse perspectives are always sparking something dangerously good… All dedicated to whipping brands to the top and keeping them there. The best-in-class Multicultural strategic leadership and consistent results since 1998 with ROI-powered ideas® by Liz Castells and powerhouse teams. We partner with our clients, no politics, egos or layers. We’re about client results and great work. We’re looking to build our teams and grow our business.
please submit an email with attachments, a brief cover letter describing your background and interest and a resume to email@example.com