Bilingual/English Senior Copywriter
Infusion by Castells (NY or LA)
The Direct Response and brand copywriter is to create brand voice copy for all plans offered by our telecom client to the Hispanic and African American segments, develop concepts and copy, and create 360º copy decks and scripts for TV, digital, and direct mail campaigns which leverage Multicultural influencers and celebrities. Reports to one of the Co-Chief Creative Officers.
Work in a high-energy, fast-paced team environment to develop powerful strategic concepts for television, radio, direct mail, print and all digital platforms under a 360º campaign umbrella. It’s extremely important that they build a strong business relationship with our clients, instill trust and develop strong, fluid and innovative copy.
- Must be bilingual (Spanish and English), but English-language copywriting will be the priority.
- Able to write with cultural relevance for both Hispanic biculturals and African-Americans.
- Great storyteller while also being adept at Direct response writing and ability to dimensionalize competitive pain points meaningfully to diverse consumers.
- Strong presentation skills, understanding of the advertising business, and selling the creative to both senior-level and day-to-day clients with conviction, rationale and insights.
- Must be flexible to client copy requests and changes, as clients are very involved in the process.
- Must be a team player. No egos, please. Down to earth personality is required.
- Ideal candidate is proactive and a problem solver with a “can do” attitude.
- This is not a 9 to 5 job, but definitely flexible.
Required Skills and Experience
- 5-10 years of copywriting; direct response agency and/or Client experience.
- BS or BA or equivalent
- Must have direct response experience and Multicultural expertise, including Hispanic and African American segments.
- Experience with a Telecom/Mobile client extremely desired.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects in a demanding but highly collaborative environment.
- Driven, focused, passionate for the business, and able to stay level-headed under pressure.
- Adept communicator not only with clients but with internal teams.
- Travel to shoots required.
Full medical, 401K, Paid vacations, flexible work schedule.
please submit an email with attachments, a brief cover letter describing your background and interest and a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.