Assistant Account Executive/Account Executive – Direct Mail – African American/Hispanic Segments
Infusion by Castells
The Account Executive is a highly motivated, energetic individual who is responsible for mid-scale projects and the day-to-day execution of marketing activities while providing support to the Senior Account teams. This role is on the agency’s largest telecom account which executes Direct Mail, Print and email campaigns for both the Hispanic and African American segment. We’re looking for a candidate with a great positive attitude, excellent communication skills, and eagerness to learn and provide support to senior team members.
- Manage mid-scale projects from inception to final delivery.
- Willingness to learn the client’s business, competitors, products, and promotions. Be eager toresearch and learn more about the telecom space.
- Serves as the liaison between the client and the agency. Follow through with client requests andfunnel project work orders to project managers that include deadlines and project details andsupply any supporting documentation needed to complete the task.
- Help in performing online research as needed.
- Write/share conference reports or meeting recaps immediately post client or internal meetings asneeded.
- Able to take notes for Account Team/clients as needed.
- Assist account team in administrative tasks as needed.
- Update client status reports on a weekly basis.
- Update creative decks monthly.
- Open job numbers, sends invoices via client invoicing system, and tracks client Purchase Orderpayments.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent work experience
- 1-3 years of experience in Print or Direct Mail (preferably in the direct marketing space)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) and Adobe Acrobat.
- Must work well in a fast-paced environment, prioritizing projects according to changing deadlines.
- Self-starter who takes the initiative on tasks and is a problem solver.
- Highly organized and able to juggle multiple requests, excellent project management skills.
- Preferred: Advertising Agency or Marketing Agency experience
- Strongly Preferred – Knowledge of, and experience with telecommunications business and directmarketing
please submit an email with attachments, a brief cover letter describing your background and interest and a resume to email@example.com