Account Executive – Direct Mail – Hispanic/Asian segments
Infusion by Castells
The Account Executive is a highly motivated, energetic individual who is responsible for building a relationship between the client and the Agency while managing the day-to-day execution of the client’s marketing activities. This role is on the agency’s largest telecom account which executes Direct Mail, Print and email campaigns for both the Hispanic and Asian segment. We’re looking for a candidate with a great positive attitude, excellent communication skills, and experience of bringing the best out of teams. The ƒAE will ensure that all projects are executed against client’s strategy and objectives and are delivered on time.
- Lead the tactical execution of Hispanic and/or Asian bi-monthly Direct Mail campaigns and projects to meet client overall business goals.
- Manage translation efforts and keep track of translation budget.
- Manage email campaign efforts and keep track of email budget.
- Willingness to learn the client’s business, competitors, products, and promotions. Be eager toresearch and learn more about the telecom space.
- Serves as the liaison between the client and the agency. Follow through with client requestsand funnel project work orders to project managers that include deadlines and project detailsand supply any supporting documentation needed to complete the task.
- Comfortable authoring briefs and providing POVs on creative including insights and bestpractices.
- Prepares monthly agency/client materials for meetings.
- Help in updating client decks and performing competitive research as needed.
- Write/share conference reports immediately post client or internal meetings as needed.
- Update client status reports on a weekly basis.
- Open job numbers, sends invoices via client invoicing system, and tracks client PurchaseOrder payments.
Required Skills and Experience
- BS/BA degree or equivalent work experience.
- 3-5 years of experience in Print or Direct Mail (preferably in the direct marketing space)
- Preferred: Advertising Agency or Marketing Agency experience.
- Must be able to read/write in Spanish (Bilingual).
- Strong listening, verbal, and written communication skills.
- High attention to detail and must be able to QC and proofread creative in English and Spanish.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) and Adobe Acrobat.
- Solid project management capabilities and presentation skills, comfortable liaising with clients.
- Team-oriented and willingness to handle multiple projects at the same time.
- Must work well in a fast-paced environment, prioritizing projects according to changingdeadlines.
- Self-starter who takes the initiative on tasks and is a problem solver.
- Preferred: Advertising Agency or Marketing Agency experience
- Strongly Preferred – Knowledge of, and experience with telecommunications business anddirect marketing.
please submit an email with attachments, a brief cover letter describing your background and interest and a resume to email@example.com