We want to see you at the 2022 ANA Multicultural Marketing & Diversity Conference
Date: Oct 04, 2022
We want to see you at the
2022 ANA Multicultural Marketing & Diversity Conference!
This year marks the 24th year of the Association of National Advertisers (ANA) Multicultural Marketing and Diversity Conference, the annual “go-to” event to discuss and debate industry issues. Professionals in the world of marketing and advertising will gather learn and connect with prominent senior thought leaders and client-side marketing professionals who produce multicultural marketing, DEI, and supplier diversity programs across a wide spectrum of industries. Register today!
At the Multicultural Excellence Awards Gala on Monday, November 7, awards will be presented to top agencies and brands for the best multicultural marketing campaigns of the past year. The evening culminates with the announcement of the best of the best – the Best in Show Award.
Multicultural marketing continues to grow in importance for your company and society. Don’t miss the opportunity to tap into rich insights, best practices, case studies, and the latest trends from industry leaders.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Brianne Boles-Marshall, Diversity Media Strategy and Investment, General Motors
- Elizabeth Campbell, Senior Director, Cultural Engagement, McDonald’s
- Maurice Cooper, SVP, Brand Category Marketing, Target Corporation
- Paula Cuneo, Director, Social Impact Marketing for Horizon Worlds and Avatars, Meta Reality Labs
- Nikki Darden, Managing Director, Head of Global Marketing Integration and DEI Brand Strategy, Citi
- Ying McGuire, CEO and President, National Minority Supplier Development Council
- Alexandra Morehouse, Chief Marketing Officer, Banner Health
- Desi Okeke, Director, Degree Deodorant, Unilever
- Marc S. Pritchard, Chief Brand Officer, The Procter & Gamble Company
- Nadine Smith, Executive Director, Equality Florida
- Marissa Solis, SVP, Global Brand and Consumer Marketing, National Football League
- Heather Stewart, General Director, Global Media and Marketing Services, General Motors
- Jeannie Weaver, Vice President of Retail and Special Experiences, AT&T
Join us to hear how leading professionals are tackling the industry’s most pressing issues and connect with peers from businesses large and small to expand your personal network and sphere of influence. Register today!