We want to see you at the 2017 ANA Multicultural Marketing & Diversity Conference!
We want to see you at the 2017 ANA Multicultural
Marketing & Diversity Conference!
The 2017 ANA Multicultural Marketing & Diversity Conference is a signature industry event where marketers come to learn how to optimize multicultural marketing, sustain a diverse organization, develop talent equitably, and apply diversity principles across brands and agency partners. Plus, come celebrate and recognize this year’s best multicultural advertising campaigns at the 2017 ANA Multicultural Excellence Awards.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Roger Adams, CMO at USAA
- Tony Rogers, CMO at Walmart
- Marc Pritchard, chief brand officer at P&G
- Nydia Sahagun, SVP of segment marketing at Wells Fargo
- Philip Polk VP of multicultural strategy at Hallmark
- Diego Scotti, EVP and CMO at Verizon Communications
- Jackie Gagne, VP of multicultural marketing at HBO
- Manoj Raghunandanan, VP of marketing at Johnson & Johnson
- Renetta McCann, chief talent officer at Leo Burnett U.S
The ANA has negotiated a special room rate of $320-520/night at the Fontainebleau Miami Beach. To make your room reservation, please click here. You may also call the reservations department at 800-548-8886 and reference the ANA Multicultural Conference. The cut-off date to obtain the ANA rate is Thursday, October 12, 2017.
Claudine Waite, Director, Content Marketing, Conferences and Committees
ANA (Association of National Advertisers)