True innovation happens with representative leadership.
Tuesday, October 2 | 1:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m. | Minneapolis, MN
When you register to attend this half-day symposium you’ll discover best practices for building a diverse organization that best serves your customers.
When Women Lead features high-impact presentations, enlightening panel discussions and hands-on workshops from speakers including:
- Sarah Alter, President & CEO, Network of Executive Women
- Carol Heyducek, Marketing Manager, Wakefern Food Corp.
- Emily Miller, Sr. Category Manager, Walgreens Co.
- Christina Menendez, VP & General Manager, PepsiCo, Target Team
- Julie Quick, Head of Insights & Strategy, Shoptology
- Gerarda Van Kirk, Managing Director, Accenture
View the full agenda & speaker list here.
Bonus: When you register for When Women Lead, you’ll also get:
- One (1) ticket to attend the Women of Excellence Award ceremony
- One (1) year membership to Network of Executive Women (NEW)