The 27th Forum on Workplace Inclusion® – Making Waves, March 17-19, 2015, Minneapolis Convention Center
Join us for three days of facilitated dialogue, structured networking and experiential learning focused on the diversity and inclusion space. As an attendee you will dialogue with leaders, scholars, practitioners and allies in a rich variety of New learning experiences that include:
- The Intersections Symposium – a pre-conference session where we’ll explore the intersection of diversity & inclusion and organizational development, organizational effectiveness, and training & development.
- The Forum Marketplace (formerly the Resource Expo) – a re-designed space that will feature:
- A Forum Spotlight Series – a “daily dose” of short inspirational and impactful presentations given by selected speakers.
- An Exhibitor Learning Lounge – A space for participants and exhibitors to exchange ideas and insights.
- A Visual Forum – a hands-on interactive learning space where you can share your ideas and create solutions together with exhibitors and other participants.
You can also expect our regular program of activities:
- General Sessions with 2 top rated Keynote Speakers
- Career Fair & Career Services Center
- 56 stimulating Concurrent Sessions led by leaders in D&I
- Receptions & Networking opportunities
Register early for the 2015 Forum and avail of our Early Bird rates. These rates are open only until January 16, 2015 so register today at http://www.stthomas.edu/workplaceforum/?WT.ac=ocb8-jan-2015.banner&utm_source=multicultural.com&utm_medium=WebBanner&utm_campaign=ConferenceBanner.
Join us and be part of the important work of engaging people, advancing ideas and igniting change in diversity and inclusion.