FOCUSING ON MULTICULTURAL MARKETS HAS NEVER BEEN MORE OF A PRIORITY
Horowitz’s suite of multicultural FOCUS reports provide crucial media
and cultural insights to the Latinx, Black, and Asian markets to inform brand strategy, media buying, creative execution, and more. FOCUS Latino, FOCUS Black, and FOCUS Asian reports offer a deep dive into these markets, analyzing data compared to total market and by key segments, including acculturation, age, sex, geography (urban/suburban/rural), income, country of origin, and more.
KEY TOPICS ADDRESSED IN THESE REPORTS INCLUDE:
- Where and how to reach multicultural consumers: How much they’re watching live, what devices and services they’re using, and the types of content they’re watching
- What advertising tactics multicultural consumers feel are most effective for them
- How important is in-language and culturally relevant content for multicultural consumers?
- What multicultural consumers feel brands’ role should be in today’s heightened sociopolitical climate–and the impact that role has: should brands take a stand on movements like Black Lives Matter? What issues are most important to them? How much of an impact do brands’ sociopolitical positions have on brand love and consideration?
- What key trends you should be keeping an eye on: Changing identity terms (e.g., Latinx, Afro-Latino/a/x, people of color, BIPOC), awareness and impact of colorism in media and advertising, and more.
Plus, don’t wait for 2021 for multicultural insights! Join us for a
FREE WEBINAR on Thursday, November 12 on Engaging America’s Black Diaspora.
The Black audience is far from monolithic, though it is often conceptualized as such. Join Horowitz, One Caribbean Television, AfroTainment, and UWG as we unpack the complexity of the Black diaspora and discuss the opportunities for advertisers, media companies, and content creators.