STAGNITO BUSINESS INFORMATION LAUNCHES MULTICULTURAL RETAIL 360
Deerfield, Illinois – STAGNITO BUSINESS INFORMATION announced today that it is evolving the mission of its HISPANIC RETAIL 360 summit, magazine, and website. Now called MULTICULTURAL RETAIL 360, it will provide an expanded focus on retailing to a broader range of multicultural consumers.
Over the past decade, HISPANIC RETAIL 360 grew into the premier cross-channel event and media platform focused on retailing to the growing Hispanic market. MULTICULTURAL RETAIL 360 will continue this tradition while also providing insights and best practices for retailers marketing to other important demographic and cultural segments of the U.S. population.
“Retailers today recognize the value of marketing in ways that appeal not just to a short list of well-recognized ethnic groups, but to a diverse range of cultural and minority perspectives,” said Don Longo, Editorial Director of MULTICULTURAL RETAIL 360. “The MULTICULTURAL RETAIL 360 media platform delivers value to CPG retailers, along with their manufacturer and supplier partners, in the form of insights, information, and trends that help them perform at a higher level in marketing to all consumers.”
The MULTICULTURAL RETAIL 360 SUMMIT will address the issues retailers face in identifying and segmenting multicultural shoppers, while also providing strategies that help assure they have the right product mix and marketing messages for all customers at each of their stores.
The transition to a broader multicultural focus was accomplished with the support and cooperation of the 2014 Retailer Board of Advisors. The board membership is comprised of the following executives:
- Javier M. Delgado-Granados, Director of Marketing, Wal-Mart (HR 360 co-chair)
- Angel Colon, Director, Multicultural Development, Kroger (HR 360 co-chair)
- Jim Hendrickson, Manager, Market Research, 7-Eleven
- Marco Orozco, Director, Hispanic Initiatives SW, Best Buy
- Adonis Paseiro, Local Business Manager, Hispanic, Bi-Lo Holdings, LLC
- Donna Sanker, Vice President of Marketing, BP/ACRO/ampm
- Cecilia Perez, Director of Multicultural Marketing, Chevron Corp.
- Nicolas Medina, Global Standards & Practices Manager, Convenience Retailing, ExxonMobil
- Jamie Franck, Assistant Vice President, Operations, HyVee Supermarkets
- Janalee Clements, Senior Customer Insights & Marketing Manager, Maverik
STAGNITO BUSINESS INFORMATION, America’s fastest growing integrated b-to-b information resource serving CPG retailers, also owns leading brands that include PROGRESSIVE GROCER, CONVENIENCE STORE NEWS, STORE BRANDS, THE GOURMET RETAILER, RETAIL LEADER, and CARBONVIEW research.
For additional information, please contact:
Group Brand Director
Multicultural Retail 360
The only complete provider of integrated retail intelligence and strategic communication programs for CPG retailers and suppliers.
Convenience Store News Retail Leader Carbonview Research
CSNews for the Single Store Owner Multicultural Retail 360 Marketing Guidebook
Progressive Grocer Store Brands Directory of Convenience Stores
Progressive Grocer Independent The Gourmet Retailer Custom Marketing Group
PG Products Showcase