Register Now: 2018 ANA Multicultural Marketing & Diversity Conf Nov 4-6 Miami #ANAMulti
Register Now: 2018 ANA Multicultural Marketing & Diversity Conference, presented by Pandora on Nov 4-6 Miami #ANAMulti
Registration is open for the 2018 ANA Multicultural Marketing & Diversity Conference presented by Pandora on November 4-6 at The Fontainebleau Miami Beach, FL. Join us for this essential conference, now in its 20th year, and hear top marketing professionals and experts across a wide spectrum of industries share best practices on topics such as marketing to diverse segments, diversity and inclusion strategies, and much more. The ANA Multicultural Marketing & Diversity Conference has become the annual “go to” event to discuss and debate industry issues, network and celebrate!
- Arnold Donald, president of and CEO at Carnival
- Susan Goldberg, editor-in-chief at National Geographic and editorial director at National Geographic Partners
- Ed Laukes, Group Vice President at Toyota North America
- Ukonwa Ojo, CMO for consumer beauty at Coty
- Marc Pritchard, chief brand officer at P&G
- Roger Solé, CMO at Sprint
Click here http://www.ana.net/conference/show/id/MCC-NOV18 to see the full agenda.
In addition, the 18th annual ANA Multicultural Excellence Awards will recognize the year’s best multicultural advertising campaigns. Winners will be announced and celebrated at a reception on November 4th.
Take advantage of our early-bird pricing through September 21. Visit our website to register now!
For more information, please contact Claudine Waite, Director, Content Marketing, Conferences and Committees at 212-455-8039, email@example.com.