JUST RELEASED: The Hispanic Small Business Report!
As the Hispanic American population increases, Hispanic entrepreneurs are becoming one of the key growth engines for our economy. In fact, the number of Hispanic-owned businesses is growing at more than twice the rate of non-Hispanic business.
Today, Hispanic-owned companies represent 4.65 million, or 14% of the 33 million total U.S. businesses. In this report, we will give you an in-depth look at Hispanic-owned small businesses, where they are located, who owns them and what and how they like to buy. Download our Hispanic Small Business Report for insights on how to sell to this fast-growing business segment. Get your copy today to sell smarter and win bigger!
Learn more about…
- Age of Hispanic Small Business Owners
- Percent of Hispanic Home-Based Businesses
- Number of People Involved in Purchasing Decisions
- Revenue Coming from Online Sales
- Revenue Coming from B2B Transactions
- Method of Purchase for Payroll Services
- Which Online Sources They Use When Conducting Supplier Research and much more!