Localization World Seattle, October 6-8, 2010
Localization World Seattle — Communicate with Customers in Any Language!
October 6-8, 2010
Bell Harbor International Conference Center
Localization World Seattle, a leading conference for the management of translation, localization and global business, brings together key people and leading companies to discuss trends and strategies on topics such as understanding cross-cultural differences, making websites truly global and social media. Global business executives from more than 30 countries are expected to attend the event with more than 50 sessions from five concurrent conference tracks that address multiple needs across multiple industries.
Offerings for professionals and newcomers:
The preconference program, October 6, includes full and half-day seminars, working groups, the International Search Summit and more.
The main conference program, October 7-8, offers five tracks addressing:
• Global Business Best Practices
• Managing Global Websites
• Localization Core Competencies
• Advanced Localization Management
• The Inside Track – a new track with special format sessions to stimulate collaboration and community
Here are a few select sessions:
- Understanding Cross-cultural Differences: Strategies for Taking Products to Global Markets
- Social Media Is Global — Now What?
- Best Practices for Multilingual Marketing Content: Game-changing Approaches to Engaging Global Audiences and Managing Brand
- Localization Strategy and Best Practices: Why Design Really Matters
Register to attend and learn from a new media thought leader:
Brian Solis, author of Engage: The Complete Guide for Brands and Businesses to Build, Cultivate, and Measure Success in the New Web, principal of FutureWorks. Brian is globally recognized as one of the most prominent thought leaders and published authors in new media. A digital analyst, sociologist and futurist, Brian has influenced the effects of emerging media on the convergence of marketing, communications and publishing.
Localization World Seattle will also offer the networking and business opportunities in a friendly atmosphere for which we’re known. We hope to see you there!
If you would like to keep current with all the latest news about Localization World, we invite you to follow us on http://twitter.com/locworld.