Join DiversityInc at Our Upcoming Fall Conference – The Pros and Cons of Unconscious Bias Training, September 18th
September 18th at Newark Liberty International Airport Marriott
On September 18th, DiversityInc will shift its focus on the timely and often misunderstood subject of unconscious bias training in the workplace.
Attendees will hear from corporate executives from DiversityInc Top 50 companies, the National Organization on Disability and academics on how unconscious bias training has evolved.
Speakers will address embedding unconscious bias training in the recruitment process, addressing unconscious bias on a global scale, and addressing bias toward people with disabilities, to name a few topics.
- Advances in and Limitations of Unconscious Bias Training
- Interrupting Bias in the Recruitment Process
- Testimonials About Unconscious Bias Training: Leaders in key roles in corporate America share insights into the training they went through and the impact it had on their roles.
- AT&T’s DINE! Program – A unique grassroots program that encourages co-workers to share a meal to get to know each other on a deeper level.
- Disability Inclusion: A Competitive Advantage
- What Does Unconscious Bias on a Global Scale Look Like?
- Unconscious Bias Training Isn’t the Silver Bullet, What Next?
DiversityInc is now a SHRM Recertification Provider! All attendees that hold SHRM certifications/credentials will receive PDC credits for attending.
We look forward to seeing you in Newark on September 18th.