Hispanic Webinar: Consumer Empathy in Action: How a Brand’s Move Can Influence Today’s Shoppers | August 27 | 1 pm (cst)
Customers are more engaged than ever before. They listen, they participate, they expect and demand, and ultimately they react to important moves carried out by brands and companies; particularly when it comes to decisions that align with their views and beliefs.
When Donald Trump gave his presidential candidacy speech, brands and consumers were paying attention and his words did not go unnoticed – especially among Hispanics. You may not be into politics, but we are certain you are curious about the reactions his words have caused from a marketing perspective.
Join Jorge Martinez, C+R Research’s Hispanic and multicultural expert, on August 27 at 1 p.m. cst when he presents hot off the presses results of a LatinoEyes study looking at the impact of political and social issues on consumer attitudes and behaviors.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- Hispanic and non-Hispanic consumers’ reactions to these recent events
- How familiar consumers are with Presidential candidates and what issues are most important to them
- How companies’ decisions and brand affiliations impacts consumers’ perceptions of their brands
- The effect of perceived consumer empathy on brand affinity and purchase intention
- What role social media plays in spreading information
And, to end on a lighter note, Jorge will briefly delve into our continuing series
Hispanics and the Holidays and focus on the 4th of July
. He will share Hispanics’ approaches and preferences surrounding this national holiday. Click here
to register for this no cost webinar.
We also invite you to read through our “Latinos At A Glance
” booklet to strengthen your knowledge and intuitive connection with the Latino consumer. To learn more about our LatinoEyes and our multicultural research, contact Jorge Martinez, Senior Research Director at firstname.lastname@example.org