Happy Pride: Learn about the LGBTQ Community
Live Research Webinar:
June 29 at 1:30pm EDT / 10:30am PDT
Join researchers from Community Marketing & Insights presenting key findings of CMI’s 16th Annual LGBTQ Community Survey (n=15,000+). This informative update will cover these and other topical conversations:
- The power of corporate outreach via sponsorships, advertising, Pride, etc.
- LGBTQ demographics and trends over the years
- Preferred terminology in corporate communications, and use of pronouns
- Fear of LGBTQ discrimination is on the rise: How it affects the community
- LGBTQ leads the way in COVID-19 vaccination; implications
- Travel planning and priorities in light of COVID-19
- Politics and political initiatives targeting LGBTQ and Trans/Nonbinary communities How it affects the community
- Living environment and migration trends: Where are LGBTQs moving, and why
- The gap between perceived LGBTQ-welcoming and non-welcoming states is getting wider
- LGBTQ media consumption and trends
Who should attend: Marketers, advertisers, PR, diversity directors/managers, product development and HR who are engaged with the LGBTQ Community.
Request your free webinar link (or to receive a copy of the report and stream the recorded webinar later) please email email@example.com with your name, title and company.
To connect and discuss your LGBTQ community insights needs, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Community Marketing & Insights
An NGLCC-Certified LGBT-Owned Business Enterprise