Ethnic Technologies: Business Development Associate for Direct/Digital/Multicultural Marketing – New Position Featured on multicultural.com
MMRNews is pleased to announce a new position now featured on Multicultural Marketing Resources’ Career Center at multicultural.com: Business Development Associate for Direct/Digital/Multicultural Marketing at Ethnic Technologies.
View the full description here or read on below.
Location: S. Hackensack, NJ
Ethnic Technologies is an industry leading company with a startup feel. Do you want to help grow our market penetration beyond traditional multicultural marketing applications into digital marketing and technology integration?
We seek an energetic, self-motivated Business Development Associate to join our small sales team. Bring your own insights and creativity to secure new business for our innovative multicultural marketing tool. This is an opportunity to pioneer new initiatives in an established, well respected, and award winning marketing company.
- Primarily focus on developing new business
- Prospect directly to well-known, established national and global brands in a variety of verticals
- Communicate clear understanding of E-Tech Solution Suite for both traditional and digital marketing
- Communicate E-Tech’s application in the data centric world of analytics
- Experience in direct marketing/digital marketing
- Experience in B2B software sales
- Experience with digital display and video advertising, addressable TV advertising, programmatic ad buying, ad exchanges, SEM, SEO, native advertising, ad networks, DMPs, and/or DSPs
- Proven ability to bring in new business, especially data-focused verticals
- Interest in multicultural initiatives and languages, names, and ethnicities a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in sales or marketing, preferably in direct/digital and/or multicultural marketing
- Must be able to work full time at Ethnic Technologies’ office in South Hackensack, New Jersey.
Ethnic Technologies is the Global Leader in Multicultural Marketing, Research, Data Enhancement, Segmentation, and Modeling and Analytics. We are the most widely used provider of multicultural data through the E-Tech predictive software suite. E-Tech relies on over 30 years of name, geographic and demographic research.
Ethnic Technologies is an equal opportunity employer.
Ethnic Technologies offers competitive salaries, health and dental benefits, and a 401(K) plan.