Ethnic Technologies Announces the Release of E-Tech 2020
February 11, 2020 – South Hackensack, NJ
Enhanced for E-Tech 2020
E-Tech 2020 delivers additional market intelligence in many different ethnicities, through:
1. Twelve months of additional, updated research
2. Advanced AI processing initiatives and
3. New, state of the art software methodologies
Some of this year’s initiatives include:
· Highlighting Hispanic Diversity – New research into identifying Hispanic groups coast-to-coast, from Mexican individuals of the Zapotec ethnic minority in southern California, to individuals from El Salvador residing in the Washington, DC metropolitan area.
· Chinese: Beyond Just Mandarin and Cantonese – New inroads into advanced processing allows for the identification of more individuals of Chinese ancestry whose ancestors hail from Malaysia and Singapore, as well as continued research into Taiwanese, Mandarin and Cantonese.
· Understanding Africa – New research to capture the diversity across the continent, from increased identification of Ethiopian and Somali peoples from East Africa, to granular recognition of the Yoruba and Igbo peoples of West Africa.
· Religion in India with Access India – Enhanced software methodology identifies Indian Catholics who use names of Portuguese origin. E-Tech’s Access India provides insights into this group and many more religions, languages, and cultures from the country of India.
These are just some of the enhancements available in E-Tech 2020, which will enable you to better reach key consumers in Hispanic, East Asian, South Asian and African American markets.
· Fully installable product for all platforms
· Customized for the Canadian market
· Includes Canadian Enhanced Neighborhood Analytics (ENA)
· Identifies more Asian individuals including East Indian, Taiwanese, and Filipino.
· Identifies more Caribbean individuals including Haitian, Trinidadian and Jamaican.
· Gender, Asian Assimilation, and Access India are also available.
Contact us about applying E-Tech insights to your Canadian data.
The E-Tech Challenge Guarantee:
There is nothing the team at Ethnic Technologies loves better than to show our many clients and prospects the marketing power of our products and how we can help. Please contact us for a free analysis of your customer data or sample of our data products to reach the newest, fastest growing and highest dollar value groups of people to market to in the United States, Canada, Brazil, etc.
For more information, contact:
Director of Sales and Marketing
Phone: (201) 953-5380
Director of Research & Product Development
Phone: (866) 333-8324 Ext 103