The deadline for the 2022 ANA (Association of National Advertisers) Multicultural Excellence Awards is fast approaching. It is not too late to enter. These awards recognize agencies, and/or media companies, and their clients for their outstanding and impactful advertising and marketing campaigns created for the multicultural market. Winners will be announced at the ANA’s Multicultural Marketing & Diversity Conference, on November 7, 2022.
Submissions will be judged on creative excellence, relevancy, or quantifiable business results in the following categories: African American, Asian, Audio, Cross-Cultural Campaigns, Demonstrated Growth, Digital/Social/Mobile, Experiential Marketing, Hispanic, LGBTQ+, Marketing to the 55+ Consumer (NEW!), People with Disabilities, Print, Rising Multicultural Segments, Small Budget, Socially Responsible.
Have too many great campaigns to choose from? Submit multiple entries within a category or across several categories. Enter your winning campaign here!
Why should you enter?
- Receive the recognition you deserve. Winning this award lets your executive team, clients, prospects, and competitors know you are an expert in the field.
- Shout your company’s expertise and grab a share of the growing budgets being poured into multi- and cross-cultural marketing.
- Meet the press. Winners will receive exposure through press releases and media coverage at the event, as well as features in various ANA communications.
An entry fee is required for each submission for each individual campaign.
2022 Entry Fees (ANA and AIMM Member/Nonmembers)
- Standard Deadline – $675/$775 for entries submitted by June 21
- Final Deadline – $725/$825 for entries submitted by July 19
About the ANA
The ANA (Association of National Advertisers) makes a difference for individuals, brands, and our marketing community by advancing the interests of marketers and promoting and protecting the well-being of the marketing industry. Founded in 1910, the ANA provides leadership that advances marketing excellence and shapes the future of the industry. The ANA’s membership includes more than 1,000 companies with 15,000 brands that collectively spend or support more than $250 billion in marketing and advertising annually. The membership is comprised of more than 750 client-side marketers and 300 Associate members, which include leading agencies, law firms, suppliers, consultants, and vendors. Further enriching the ecosystem is the work of the nonprofit Advertising Educational Foundation (AEF), an ANA subsidiary. The AEF’s mission is to enhance the understanding of advertising and marketing within the academic and marketing communities.