Enter the 2020 ANA Multicultural Excellence Awards Today!
The deadline for the 20th Annual ANA (Association of National Advertisers) Multicultural Excellence Awards is fast approaching. It is not too late to enter. These awards recognize agencies, and/or media companies, and their clients for their outstanding and impactful advertising and marketing campaigns created for the multicultural market. Winners will be announced at the ANA’s Multicultural Marketing & Diversity Conference, on November 15th.
Submissions will be judged on creative excellence, relevancy, or quantifiable business results in the following categories: African American, Asian, Audio, Digital/Social/Mobile, Experiential Marketing, Hispanic, LGBTQ+, People with Disabilities, Print, Significant Results, Small Budget, Socially Responsible and Total Market.
Have too many great campaigns to choose from? Submit multiple entries within a category or across several categories. Enter your winning campaign at here!.
- Receive the recognition you deserve. Winning this award lets your executive team, clients, prospects and competitors know you are an expert in the field.
- Shout your company’s expertise and grab a share of the growing budgets being poured into multi- and cross-cultural marketing.
- Meet the press. Winners will receive exposure through press releases and media coverage at the event, as well as features in various ANA communications.
- $650 for entries submitted by Friday, August 21st, 2020
- $695 for entries submitted by Monday, September 14th, 2020
- $50 for each Significant Results entry submitted by July 14, 2017