Submissions will be judged on creative excellence, relevancy, or quantifiable business results in the following categories: African American, Asian, Audio, B to B, Digital/Social/Mobile, Experiential Marketing, Hispanic, LGBT, People with Disabilities, Print, Significant Results, and Total Market.
Have too many great campaigns to choose from?
Submit multiple entries within a category or across several categories. Enter your winning campaign at here!
Why should you enter?
- Receive the recognition you deserve. Winning this award lets your executive team, clients, prospects and competitors know you are an expert in the field.
- Shout your company’s expertise and grab a share of the growing budgets being poured into multi- and cross-cultural marketing.
- Meet the press. Winners will receive exposure through press releases and media coverage at the event, as well as features in various ANA communications.
- Help future multicultural marketers. A portion of the entry fees fund scholarships for high-potential multicultural students planning to pursue careers in advertising and marketing.
An entry fee is required for each submission for each individual campaign.
- $525 (save $100) for entries submitted by June 30, 2017
- $625 for entries submitted between July 1 and July 14, 2017
- $25 for each Significant Results entry submitted by July 14, 2017
About the ANA
The ANA (Association of National Advertisers) makes a difference for individuals, brands, and our marketing community by advancing the interests of marketers and promoting and protecting the well-being of the marketing industry. Founded in 1910, the ANA provides leadership that advances marketing excellence and shapes the future of the industry. The ANA’s membership includes more than 1,000 companies with 15,000 brands that collectively spend or support more than $250 billion in marketing and advertising annually. The membership is comprised of more than 750 client-side marketers and 300 Associate members, which include leading agencies, law firms, suppliers, consultants, and vendors. Further enriching the ecosystem is the work of the nonprofit Advertising Educational Foundation (AEF), an ANA subsidiary. The AEF’s mission is to enhance the understanding of advertising and marketing within the academic and marketing communities.