|You now have *more time* to submit your creative content, advocacy work, and company-wide initiatives that supports diversity, equity, and inclusion in our industry, for the 2022 Mosaic Awards!|
Winning entries must have a unique vision that gives viewers a broader understanding of the BIPOC, LGBTQIA+, and Disability communities; and that promotes systemic change through equity and inclusion.
You can submit this work in the following categories:
- Integrated Creative Campaign: creative use of at least 3 types of media that demonstrates an understanding of BIPOC, LGBTQIA+, and people with disabilities audiences
- Student Impact Award: a student’s creative use of advertising to drive positive change in their communities
- Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Student Programs: development, execution and management of programs designed to increase student de&i and the awareness of various career opportunities
- Talent in Advertising: use of professionals in the execution of a campaign that identify as BIPOC, LGBTQIA+, and persons with disabilities—in front of and behind the camera
- Workforce Inclusion: demonstrates a strong effort to recruit, retain, and promote BIPOC, LGBTQIA+, and people with disabilities within the corporate environment
- Mosaic Champion: a professional that has been continuously supportive of and goes above and beyond in the area of diversity, equity, & inclusion in the industry
- Allyship to Advocacy: projects that gives voice, increases viewers’ perceptions and understanding of BIPOC, LGBTQIA+, and/or people with disabilities
- Innovative Narratives: non-traditional storytelling that depicts BIPOC, LGBTQIA+, and/or people with disabilities as the multifaceted and dynamic groups that they are
- Data Driven Transformation: use of data and analytics that delivers high-tech solutions and unique experiences that has an impact on underrepresented communities
Read the full category descriptions here.
New deadline to submit entries is June 8, 2022.