2015 Multicultural Marketing Summit
Seattle, WA — The 2nd Multicultural Marketing Summit will be held on Tuesday, May 19th at the University of Washington’s Foster School of Business. The one day event is designed to equip marketing professionals in the Pacific Northwest with better tools to approach the fastest growth segment of the US consumer base.
With a purchasing power of 3.4 Trillion dollars, the multicultural consumer will continue to demand an increasingly important part of every marketer’s attention.
This 2015 conference theme, “CREATING THE NEW MULTICULTURAL MARKETING PARADIGM,”recognizes that traditional Multicultural Marketing practices have been challenged by the emergence of Total Market strategy and focuses on equipping marketers to adapt strategies to yield the greatest business impact in their industry environment.
Recognized national thought leaders speaking at the conference include:
- Javier Delgado, Director of Multicultural Marketing, Walmart
- Rajaa Grar, Sr. Brand Manager, Multicultural Marketing, Starbucks Coffee
- Valeria Piaggio, Vice President, Head of PolyCultural Insights and Consulting, The Futures Company
- Cesar Melgoza, Founder and CEO, Geoscape
- Leslie Wingo, CEO, SandersWingo
- Jose Villa, President and Founder, Sensis
- Jeffrey Bowman, President and Founder, REFRAME: The Brand™
- Joe Ray, VP of Multicultural Strategy, LaneTerraLever
- Laura Swapp, Director of Multicultural Marketing and Partnerships, REI
- Tim Wang, CEO and Founder, TD+W
Sponsors for the conference include REI, the 3AF (Asian American Advertising Federation), the University of Washington and globalsojourn among others.
To register and for more info please go to:
- Michele Garner, Advanced Analytics Manager Microsoft
- Laura Swapp, Director, Partnership & Multicultural Marketing REI
- Michael Verchot, University of Washington Director Center for Consulting and Business Development
- Charles K. Witzleben, President, Supervalu International
- Donna DeBerry, Program Manager Starbucks
- Diego Osuna, Founder & Chief Sojourner globalsojourn
About globalsojourn. Marketing Provisioners for the American Journey
The rapid emergence and growth of the multicultural market presents new opportunities and challenges to marketing leaders. Plunging into this new American Market can be daunting for even the most experienced companies, but not doing so can impact the future of your brands. By partnering with globalsojourn, you can confidently craft a future for your business that fully captures the opportunities of a changing America.
We are a practitioner’s strategy and marketing firm. As experienced operating managers, we understand your need for ROI and work as your common sense guides to the New American Market because we’ve been there. We know what works and, as importantly, what doesn’t.
Marcus Durr, globalsojourn