About Our Newsletters
Multicultural Marketing News (MMRNews) is an emailed newsletter, and archived here, with news briefs and mini essays. It also serves to introduce marketing executives to multicultural experts for potential business alliances and journalists with diverse sources.
Newsletters are published monthly with special editions around themes including Save the Date for Recommended Multicultural and Diversity Events; Outlook for Multicultural Marketing and Diversity in the Year Ahead and Super Bowl Ads Analysis: A Multicultural Perspective.
Visit our Editorial Calendar here.
Our family of newsletters also includes:
We also publish solo eblasts with essays, op-ed pieces, announcements and press releases submitted to Editor Lisa Skriloff. Publication in our newsletter is free for Multicultural Marketing Resources member companies featured on our website or participating in our programs. Learn more about solo eblasts here.
You can submit a mini essay to fit one of the monthly themes of Multicultural Marketing News and be featured along with 3- 9 other news blurbs.
Annual themes include these, among others:
- Hispanic Heritage Month issue
- Outlook for Multicultural Marketing in 2021
- Post Game Multicultural Commentary on SuperBowl TV Spots
- View all theme issues in our Editorial Calendar here.
Send Your News via MMRNews – Here’s How:
As a Solo Eblast
- $850 per eblast
- 300-500 words or html
Learn more here.
Get started here.
Within Multicultural Marketing News
News Blurb in Multicultural Marketing News:
- As an advertorial feature: $425 per profile
- one mini profile in Multicultural Marketing News (up to 175 words)
- social media for the newsletter including your company twitter handle
- See examples at Multicultural Marketing News
- archived under Multicultural Marketing News
To reserve your spot in the newsletter Multicultural Marketing News
- Sign up here
- Supply your 150 word news blurb/company profile in a word document + Logo
Who is on MMR’s Multicultural Marketing Influentials List?
Business Types include:
• Brand marketers who oversee multicultural marketing
• D&I executives
• Supplier Diversity, Purchasing, HR executives
• Marketing/Communications firms
• Ad agencies (general market and ethnic)
• Hispanic ad agencies
• African American ad agencies
• Asian American ad agencies
• LGBT ad agencies
• Multicultural ad agencies
• Market research firms
• PR firms
• …and others
There are also a wide range of categories and industries including:
• Packaged Goods
• Supplier Diversity
• …and others
Ethnic press is also included in the Multicultural List.
Will I receive eblast/newsletter statistics such as open and click through rate?
Yes. We can provide you with open and click through rate statistics following the dissemination of your announcement.
Will I receive a list of media outlets my release was sent to?
We can create a list of sample media outlets that opened your release and clicked on your links following the dissemination of your news.
Who are the visitors to multicultural.com?
Multicultural Marketing Resources, Inc. Visitor Profile
< 18 11
No College 20
Grad School 33