MMR can help you manage your multicultural event or create an event for you. We offer total event planning or individual services such as guest list recommendation and management or just event promotion. We can also supply speakers and invite the press. Contact us to request more information.
Recent Events:Zee TV Lunch & Learn event, “Passage to India,” June 24, 2011, NYC:
MMR’s role: Putting together an invitee list and managing RSVPs; Recommending & securing speakers and moderator; Event planning and promotion; Staffing the event; Managing press relations:
Read an article about the event here:
ZeeTVPassagetoIndia-6-24-11 (219 KB)
- Created invitation list from MMR’s lists of 8,500 multicultural marketing influentials and 1,500 press contacts.
- Wrote and sent out ‘save-the-date’ announcements and invitations to MMR’s 8500-person list of multicultural industry influencers and 1,500 reporters and made follow-up calls. See invitation here.
- Managed executive and press RSVPs, including reminder calls the week of the event.
- Sourced speakers and moderators for a panel discussion.
- Staffing the event: MMR’s staff members managed check in table at the event.
- Secured press coverage after the event.
Audience: Over 100 corporate multicultural advertising directors, CMOs, general market and multicultural ad agencies.
New York Daily News Multicultural Small Business Conference, June 21, 2011, NYC:
MMR’s role: Agenda & content brainstorming/planning; Recommending & securing speakers; Facilitating introductions with potential sponsors; Event planning. Event promotion to secure attendees:
Read a client testimonial here.
Read an article about the conference here.
- Worked with the Daily News to brainstorm to determine what topics to cover and prepare a proposed conference agenda. See conference agenda here.
- Sourced speakers and moderators for three panel discussions.
- MMR President Lisa Skriloff moderated one of the panels.
- Prepared a list of potential sponsors for the Daily News to contact; wrote and sent out introductory sponsorship request letters.
- Wrote press releases and promotional pieces about the conference and disseminated them to MMR’s 8500-person list of multicultural industry influencers. See press release here.
- Promoted the event on MMR’s website, www.multicultural.com
Audience: 700 small business owners.
BDI - The Multicultural Social Communications Leadership Forum, April 15, 2010, NYC:
MMR’s role: Generated attendance and introduced keynote speaker:
Read testimonial here.
- Disseminated announcement to 8500-person list of multicultural industry influencers.
- MMR President Lisa Skriloff wrote and delivered the introduction of the keynote speaker, Noel Hankin, Sr. VP Multicultural Relations, Moët Hennessy USA. Read the introduction here:
NPA Español Launch Event - seminar, dinner, live music, January 22, 2009, NYC :
MMR’s role: Handled invitations and logistics:
- Pre-event conferences with NPA weekly or daily.
- Created invitation lists from our lists of 8,500 executives and 1,500 press contacts. Wrote and sent out ‘save-the-date’ announcements and invitations and made follow-up calls. Managed executive and press RSVPs, including reminder calls the week of the event.
- Wrote a full press release on NPA and the event and disseminated it through MMRNews. Wrote and sent out pitch letters to the press and made follow up calls.
- Created a list of prospective seminar panelists and backups. Wrote and sent invitations and delivered panel documentation/handouts to panelists.
- Staffed the event with three MMR employees on site.
- Follow-up calls to all press and attendees after the event.
Vanguard Communications – Breakfast seminar:
- Created event, “Driving a Multicultural Audience to Your Box Office” with Vanguard President Esther Novak as speaker.
- Invited executives from MMR’s database and theater professionals from other sources.
- Managed RSVPs and event logistics.
Kang & Lee – Chinese Lunar New Year Client and Press Events:
- Selected location and made menu recommendations for press event, sourced and hired entertainment: acrobats, henna hand painters, chair massage.
- Hired dragon dancers for client event.