Multicultural Travel News
Multicultural Travel News newsletter (MTN) covers travel news of interest to ethnic and niche travelers and those who market to them. We write about destinations that interest multicultural travelers or have outreach campaigns to travelers of Hispanic, African American, Asian American and other cultural backgrounds; women; LGBT travelers and people with disabilities.
Multicultural Travel News is also written for leisure and business travelers looking for what to see and do and for marketing executives interested in ideas, best practices and the business case for targeting so-called "minority" travelers. We cover cities and countries, hotels, airlines, cruise lines, convention and visitor bureaus, tour operators and other travel marketers with a multicultural angle. Multicultural Travel news is written and edited by Lisa Skriloff.
- Trackback Link
- Post has no trackbacks.
- Black-Owned Shops, Restaurants, Day Spas & More Boom In Philadelphia
- Lucky Dragon Enters the Las Vegas Strip
- Heritage, History and Hispanic explorers in San Diego
- Planning Your Perfect French Cultural Vacation in Québec City
- Celebrate the 20th Anniversary of the New France Festival in Québec City from August 3-7
- Pocono Mountains Celtic Festival, May 28-29, Shawnee Mountain, NJ
- Catskills Irish Arts Week, July 10-16, 2016 in the Great Northern Catskills, New York
- The Film Society of Lincoln Center and Luce Cinecittà Announce La Magnani, May 18 - June 1
- Carnival Corporation Continues Talks with Cuba, Now Accepting Bookings for Cuba Voyages from All Travelers on Its Fathom Brand
- Hispanic Association of Colleges and Universities (HACU) Accepting Applications For Southwest Airlines Lanzate Travel Award Program For College Students