The Tribeca Film Festival, founded in 2001, an annual celebration of film, music and culture, will be held this year on April 13-24 in New York. This year’s themes reflect the diversity of the film program including Hispanic, Asian American, Jewish among others. The Tribeca Film Festival helps filmmakers reach the broadest possible audience, enabling the international film community and general public to experience the power of cinema and promote New York City as a major filmmaking center. It is well known for being a diverse international film festival that supports emerging and established directors. For more information visit: www.tribecafilm.com. Read more >>
Multicultural Arts and Entertainment News
Multicultural Entertainment News is a special edition of MMRnews featuring news about theater, film, music, dining and entertainment events and entertainment marketing news with a multicultural focus. It covers audience and outreach campaigns aimed at markets including Hispanics, African Americans, Asian Americans, women, GLBT and people with disabilities. Sign up to subscribe to MMRnews.
- Trackback Link
- Post has no trackbacks.
- Diverse Programming at the 2017 Tribeca Film Festival, April 19-30, 2017
- THE IMBIBLE: A SPIRITED HISTORY OF DRINKING – a Review
- MoMA HONORS PEDRO ALMODÓVAR WITH MAJOR CAREER RETROSPECTIVE
- Recommended Films at the 2016 Tribeca Film Festival, April 13 – 24, 2016
- Theatre Development Fund (TDF) and the Broadway League Launch Theatre Access NYC
- Acclaimed director Danielle Arbid's intimate coming-of-age story, PARISIENNE, screens at Rendez-Vous With French Cinema
- Multicultural Entertainment News Recommends: THE COLOR PURPLE with Grammy & Oscar Winner Jennifer Hudson, London Sensation Cynthia Erivo and Danielle Brooks from "Orange Is The New Black"
- Homecoming King: Hasan Minhaj’s One Man Show at The Cherry Lane
- “Archibald Motley: Jazz Age Modernist,” at New York’s Whitney Museum
- New-York Historical Society to Transform Fourth Floor with New Women's History Center & Reinvisioned Collection Display