Ethnic Technologies is currently seeking a Sales and New Business Development associate to join the Sales and Marketing team. Reporting to the Sales Director – the Sales and New Business Development Position is responsible for generating new business by positioning Ethnic Technologies’ Multicultural Marketing Data, Data Enhancements and Analytical Solutions in all key verticals both nationally and globally.
The Sales and New Business Development position duties and responsibilities include:
- Building relationships with Senior Marketing Managers, Digital and Direct Marketing Experts and Marketing Research / Analytics teams to create awareness, identify key business issues and tailor the company’s data enhancement, licensing and software services value proposition to solve client problems and extend their market share.
- Accountable for maintaining and expanding annual sales and profit margins including Account Management – partnering with clients to promote win-win outcomes, resolve customer issues and seek positive outcomes. Demonstrate exceptional interpersonal skills and a customer relationship focus.
- Will report to the Sales Director and work with internal teams (IT, Research, Marketing) to deliver quality products and service. Develop Account Plans to identify selling strategies, growth areas and tactics necessary to achieve monthly and yearly revenue targets.
Candidates will have a minimum of 3 to 5 years sales/business development experience including at least 3 years in a data centric organization and the ability to meet the following criteria:
- Familiarity working in an environment that constantly interacts with other cultures and languages, being bilingual (e.g. in Spanish) is desirable.
- Solid track record of sales and objective achievements with demonstrated results.
- Ability to work in a team environment and make substantive contributions
- Demonstrated ability to identify and implement creative business solutions.
- Self-starter who can work relatively independently within set objectives.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills combined with the ability to project confidence, professionalism and diplomacy in all dealings.
- Undergraduate degree required.
Ethnic Technologies offers a competitive base salary plus commission along with Health, Dental and 401K benefit packages.