New Business Development Executive
Company: Ethnic Technologies
Location: South Hackensack NJ
Ethnic Technologies seeks a Business Development Executive to continue to bring the industry leading multicultural marketing tool E-Tech and associated products to new audiences and digital marketing opportunities.
The Business Development / Sales Person will have a major impact on the future of the fast-growing multicultural marketing landscape. This position is an opportunity to pioneer new initiatives in an established company.
- Primary focus on developing new business
- Isolate and identify opportunities that reflect significant growth
- Prospect directly to well-known, established national and global brands in a variety of verticals
- Communicate clear understanding of E-Tech Solution Suite for both traditional and digital marketing
- Communicate E-Tech’s application in the data-centric world of analytics
- Also have the opportunity to sell in traditional marketing list, encoding, enhancement and Data License environments
- Manage sales pipeline from lead generation to close
- Work closely with marketing director on marketing E-Tech to new audiences
Skills and Competencies:
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Digital marketing expertise including experience with digital display and video advertising, addressable TV, programmatic ad buying, ad exchanges, SEM, SEO, native advertising, ad networks, DMPs, and/or DSPs
- Experience successfully selling B2B online advertising technology/software solutions
- Experience in traditional marketing list, encoding, enhancement and Data License environments
- Proven ability to bring in new business, especially in data-focused verticals
- Interest in multicultural initiatives, languages, names and/or ethnicities
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in sales or marketing
- History of achieving goals and exceptional client service
- Strongly prefer ability to work full time from Ethnic Technologies office in South Hackensack, NJ
About the Company
Ethnic Technologies is an industry leading company with a startup feel.
As the Global Leader in Multicultural Marketing, Research, Data Enhancement, Segmentation, Modeling and Analytics, Ethnic Technologies is an established player in the Direct Marketing industry and the most widely used provider of multicultural data through the E-Tech predictive software suite. E-Tech relies on over 30 years of name, geographic and demographic research.
The Sales Team at Ethnic Technologies is growing the E-Tech client base and advancing E-Tech market penetration beyond traditional multicultural marketing applications, with a focus on digital marketing and data/technology integration.
Ethnic Technologies is an equal opportunity employer.
Ethnic Technologies offers competitive salaries, health and dental benefits, and a 401(K) plan.
To apply: please submit an email with attachments (1) a brief cover letter describing your background and interest and (2) a resume to KarenS@EthnicTechnologies.com or Zachary.Wilhoit@EthnicTechnologies.com.