SeaDream Yacht Club has entered into partnership with Jon Greenseid, a nationally recognized kosher consultant, and now can accommodate Glatt-Kosher private charters under strict rabbinical supervision. Realizing that market demand could be developed, SeaDream’s Executive Chef, Sudesh Kishore applied his culinary skill to kosher offerings. SeaDream has created a masterful menu with both traditional and contemporary Glatt-Kosher dishes. SeaDream’s President, Bob Lepisto said “Research indicates the kosher industry continues to grow at an astounding rate. Starting this fall, on voyages sailing roundtrip from San Juan, Puerto Rico we’ll be able to accommodate kosher private charter weddings, bar/bat mitzvahs, charity benefits, corporate and personal events.” Chic and stylish, SeaDream’s 56-stateroom yachts are favored for their elegant informality, state-of-the-art facilities, personal service provided by a crew of 95, inclusive open bar and gratuities, ocean view accommodations, luxury spa and world class cuisine. For more information, visit www.SeaDream.com.
Multicultural Travel News
Multicultural Travel News newsletter (MTN) covers travel news of interest to ethnic and niche travelers and those who market to them. We write about destinations that interest multicultural travelers or have outreach campaigns to travelers of Hispanic, African American, Asian American and other cultural backgrounds; women; gays/lesbians and people with disabilities.
Published bi-monthly, MTN is written for leisure and business travelers looking for what to see and do and for marketing executives interested in ideas, best practices and the business case for targeting so-called "minority" travelers. Each issue includes content about cities and countries, hotels, airlines, cruise lines, convention and visitor bureaus, tour operators and other travel marketers with a multicultural angle. Multicultural Travel news is written and edited by Lisa Skriloff.
- Trackback Link
- Post has no trackbacks.
- News Blurb: Ohio Historical Society, National Afro-American Museum Reopened with New Exhibition, Activities
- News Blurb: Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum Celebrating African-American Pioneers in Sea, Air and Space with Free Tour Guide Talk
- News Blurb: 6th Annual International Waikiki Hula Conference Pays Tribute to 50 Years of Merrie Monarch Festival
- News Blurb: Experiential Travel with East-Indian Culture in Trinidad and Tobago
- News Blurb: Barbados Heritage Featured on Jewish Living Television
- News Blurb: Mazatlan Promotes City as Top Cultural Destination in the Mexican Pacific
- News Blurb: Orbitz Launched Spanish Site, Orbitz en Español
- News Blurb: Manchester, A Thriving LGBT Scene With Many Events Throughout 2013
- News Blurb: Scottish Weekend, January 25-27, Mohonk Mountain House
- News Blurb: Black Tourism Yields Strong Economic Impact for Greater Fort Lauderdale