SMSi-Urban Call Marketing, Inc. and Segmented Marketing Services, Inc. (SMSi) are multicultural marketing, sampling, promotion and publishing companies specializing in Grass-roots product sampling; Urban Call custom publishing and distribution; Promotion planning and execution; Urban retail merchandising; Field marketing executions, Multilingual community ambassadors, Media relations and placements. The SMSi Community of Networks, founded in 1978, reaches more than 50% of black and Latino consumers in the top 20 national urban markets including churches, beauty salons, barbershops, youth, senior and daycare centers, health centers, entertainment venues and urban retailers. Urban Call custom publications are distributed in the proprietary SMSi networks with brand samples, or independently, and at community venues. Promotion overlays include health expos, festivals, brand sponsored micro sites and seminars. Relationships with urban gatekeepers and opinion leaders provide access to millions of network constituents. Community access and relationships are leveraged for clients including Procter & Gamble, General Mills, Johnson & Johnson, Aetna, AARP, Sally Beauty, Walgreens, Merck, Johnson Publishing, Magic Johnson Enterprises and McNeil. For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.smsiurbancallmarketing.com.
Multicultural Marketing News
Multicultural Marketing News (MMN) is an emailed newsletter that provides journalists and multicultural marketing executives with news briefs about marketers who target Hispanic, African American, Asian American, GLBT and other niche consumers. It is used by journalists who seek leads to expert sources and story ideas, and introduces marketing executives to multicultural experts for potential business alliances. MMN also includes a calendar of upcoming key multicultural conferences, seminars and events. Learn More | Subscribe
- Trackback Link
- Post has no trackbacks.
- Successful Direct Marketing Efforts En Espanol
- Advantage Communications
- Engage with Ameredia Today
- Ingenium Research Boutique Your Multicultural Research Partner
- PM Publicidad Presents Eye opening Market Research About Hispanic Millennials
- Hispanic Heritage Month
- Multi-Cultural Research From The Client Side To The Supplier Side
- MMRNews August 2013 - News from the South Asian Times, AWNY, and DTC Perspectives
- The South Asian Times - The Quintessential Newspaper for the South Asian Communities
- d expósito & Partners: Help Clients Win Multicultural Consumers & Optimize ROI