IVC is a consulting firm that provides hands-on strategic business development and marketing services to senior executives at leading companies seeking to drive business growth and ROI from the U.S. Multi-Cultural marketplace. IVC brings over 25-years of hands-on Hispanic and Cultural Market consumer segments expertise with sound financial goals and viability across business categories, including packaged goods, personal care, beverages, media, healthcare and insurance, wireless and telephony, publishing, automotive, entertainment, fast-food restaurants, retail, travel, - and a large number of non-for-profit organizations. Its principal and founder, M. Isabel Valdés, pioneered In-culture Marketing, a gold standard in understanding culturally diverse markets today. IVC offers a unique vision to "tackle" challenges, thinking out-of-the-box, with senior executive capacity to elicit extraordinary strategic alliances translating clients' vision into reality with superior ROI potential and measurable results. Her latest book, WIN! The Hispanic Market: Strategies for Business Growth, brings together 18 "best-in-class" experts -- in advertising, research, retail, corporate governance, media, social, and more -- who provide state-of-the-art insights to effectively target the Hispanic population in the new US market place. For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 415.752-2257. Or visit www.isabelvaldes.com.
Multicultural Marketing News
Multicultural Marketing News (MMN) is an emailed newsletter that provides journalists and multicultural marketing executives with news briefs about marketers who target Hispanic, African American, Asian American, GLBT and other niche consumers. It is used by journalists who seek leads to expert sources and story ideas, and introduces marketing executives to multicultural experts for potential business alliances. MMN also includes a calendar of upcoming key multicultural conferences, seminars and events. Learn More | Subscribe
- Trackback Link
- Post has no trackbacks.
- INQUIRER.net The Philippine Daily Inquirer Online
- The South Asian Times - The Quintessential Newspaper for the South Asian Communities
- Power Media Group - Not Just Another Hispanic Advertising Agency
- Greencard Creative: Woman-owned Business, Branding, Strategy and Design Firm
- AMÉREDIA: One Nation. Multicultural. One Agency.
- Ethnic Technologies Celebrates Women's History Month 2013
- The Hunter-Miller Group: Introducing XSAMPLe INSIDER™: A Reality Research Platform and Sales Accelerator
- The Axis Agency: Culture. Movement. Marketing
- SoundView Broadcasting: America's Innovator in Ethnic Television Broadcasting
- Latina is the Lifestyle Brand for Today's Hispanic Woman